• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

kionedrik

https://giant.gfycat.com/ForsakenHomelyKid.webm

cBj1LTf.png

James won!

TS isnt that bad. At least she has kept her style the same.

And her music is bearable, unlike that disgusting dumpster trash that is the likes of Iggy Azalea, Charlie XCX, Ty Dolla $ign (what a fucking retarded name), Nicki Minaj etc etc

sick.gif

Well yeah all these you quoted are even worse trash but still :<

^ I saw that, imo nothing worthy in it, maybe more fire emblem 500 yo dragon tits

This Disruptor in this TNC vs Rave game is probably the only one I've seen that really plays him as he should be.

TNC will lose though, shit cohesion.

Some people are abusing the charm system, once you gift an Item they become tradable.

This one pinoy I met with 80 or so compendium charms in his inventory, when asked what he was going to do with so many hats, he told me he was moving everything into a second account so later on he could put it on the marketplace, no wonder the marketplace is a hot mess right now.

Just looking further into it and they actually use some kind of system to secure their charms http://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/2xq6a0/abuse_charming/

Baha

Some people are abusing the charm system, once you gift an Item they become tradable.

This one pinoy I met with 80 or so compendium charms in his inventory, when asked what he was going to do with so many hats, he told me he was moving everything into a second account so later on he could put it on the marketplace, no wonder the marketplace is a hot mess right now.

Just looking further into it and they actually use some kind of system to secure their charms http://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/2xq6a0/abuse_charming/

This works but there's a 2 week trade/market restriction on gifts. From the 2 I just tested, I have to wait till June 14th to sell or trade them.

shira

This works but there's a 2 week trade/market restriction on gifts. From the 2 I just tested, I have to wait till June 14th to sell or trade them.

I think he's talking about using stacks to unlock charms on an account. Then after unlocking say 200 items you sell the account itself.

Said buyer then has 200 items to recycle or play with. It's pretty sad. Like dumpster diving for 10 pop cans to get a penny.

I think he's talking about using stacks to unlock charms on an account. Then after unlocking say 200 items you sell the account itself.

Said buyer then has 200 items to recycle or play with. It's pretty sad. Like dumpster diving for 10 pop cans to get a penny.

The real problem is that, like he said, once you gift a non-tradable bundle they become tradable in the marketplace, you have to wait 2 weeks to do so, but I think it's still a bit concerning for the rest of the market.

shira

Oh, man. . . . . Coulda been MVP.black^.Hot6ix
http://www.gosugamers.net/dota2/fea...the-team-was-pretty-disappointed-when-we-lost
>You mentioned two teams. Can you disclose the other team?
Sure, MvP.Hot6ix, basically a team made of good friends of mine with huge potential, hence the reason why I am cheering for them to take the first place in the SEA qualifiers!

Oh god

Tobi and LD are duo casting later

I like LD but Tobi is garbage

aaaah.gif

Spoilers - Cyborgmatt casting with Tobi at TI5
happytears.gif

I caanot wait for that desert terrain. There gonna have to have more stretch goals.

Pudge Genuine Immortal Arcana set for level 1000 compendiums, also $34.99 in stores

Acinixys

I caanot wait for that desert terrain. There gonna have to have more stretch goals.

More goals?

No way man

I think we will hit 12 or 13 and then it will slow to a standstill

Because after the 3rd immortal chest comes out there are no new goals for them to release

Unless by some godly miracle they have the desert terrain ready to go and release it before TI

ksan

Isäm maa karjala perkele sauna kirves vaimo 6-1 omakotitalo vene terva mäntysuopa suomempystykorva konepistooli karhu ilves susi kossu viina pontikka metsä kiitos 39-45 veteraani Mannerheim Juti rillaa Seppo Räty Mika Häkkinen sydänkohtaus diabetes saatana koskenkorva koivu vaimo koira jullikka makkara perheväkivalta lapsi peruna sauna kiuas väinämöinen krapula kalevala pannukahvi perunamuusi talvisota Simo Häyhä suomi_konepistooli perkele vittu saatana verisuonitauti korkea verenpaine sydänkohtaus koti alkoholismi talvisota vittu koira kellari syöpä puikula hiivatulehdus insesti serkku poro maaseutu Lappi armeija emätin vittu saatana

im foken rdy

Strider

More goals?

No way man

I think we will hit 12 or 13 and then it will slow to a standstill

So you think there just gonna let the prizepool come to a stand still and be cool with it?

Nah. They'll add more goals/incentives so people keep putting money into it if it really does come to a standstill before 15 mill.

shira

So you think there just gonna let the prizepool come to a stand still and be cool with it?

Nah. They'll add more goals/incentives so people keep putting money into it if it really does come to a standstill before 15 mill.

troll company will troll
- Half Life 3 revealed $20 million

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom