• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

TUSR

Banned
'cause, baby, now we got bad blood

bts_lina.gif

JC Sera

Lost second game horribly because our support just fucked off and left me (medusa) alone vs an undying & beastmaster

10 minute gg
cry.gif

TommyT

Easily the most popular/profitable streamer on twitch. Got started with Day Z and just ballooned from there. 10k subs/900k followers and averages 30k viewers a day.

Wow he's really the most popular now? I remember when he started with DayZ... crazy

JambiBum

Wow he's really the most popular now? I remember when he started with DayZ... crazy

The craziest part about it is that he refuses to do any of the bullshit most streamers nowadays do. He doesn't have a face cam and his donation/sub notifications aren't obnoxious in any way. Stays away from the whole Twitch family/community thing and just sits atop his mountain doing his own thing. Guy just graduated college and he's making 40k a month in subs alone.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Veno is fine, he is likely outshined by other supports at the moment though. He can't solo, and is a poor mid IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom