• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artanisix

THERE'S A REASON THE DOTA THREADS HAVE LASTED THROUGH 10 OTS AND COUNTLESS BETA THREADS

AND I'LL TELL YOU THE SECRET

IT'S BECAUSE THERE IS A WORLD OF ANIME OUTSIDE OF DOTA THAT ALLOWS US ALL TO CONNECT OUR EMOTIONS

Zeknurn

Come on Valve hit the button.

k499O2K.png

9kcVr6N.png

Low Tier
haha shoot weed into my veins

haha shoot heroin into my veins

haha shoot opium into my veins

haha its still better than dota

bounchfx

I just tried invoker for the first time in a bot match

yo straight up, he's fun as fuck. I'll probably do aonther 10-15 bot matches before I even attempt him in all pick, but, I was surprised. Any tips for him?

JC Sera

yo straight up, he's fun as fuck. I'll probably do aonther 10-15 bot matches before I even attempt him in all pick, but, I was surprised. Any tips for him?
I only know the 2k scrub way to play invoker: pretend he is NP.

I don't think that is very helpful for you though
mayatomr_romance.gif

inkls

if you're trying to combo try to have your next orbs already ready so you can invoker it as soon as you used your 2 other spells.

Urn good item on him since it procs cold snap

Whats your preference between QW or QE?

2 good pickoff items on him are:
Orchid on Qw invoker (ghost walk + cold snap or EMP)
Eul`s on QE for the eul's combo (eul's > Sunstrike > Meatball > deafening blast)

Lategame combo if you have aghs: EMP > Tornado > Meatball > Deafening blast

They actually banned these two back in the day but yeah that's the first card in a very long time.
That slowking card seems completely stupid. Would ragequit.
Did you guys know that the competitive pokemon tcg banned its first card the other day?

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/lysandres-trump-card-banned/

http://i.imgur.com/r33G1tN.jpg[/ig][/QUOTE]
This doesn't seem nearly as bad as the slowking card. Don't most TCGs have a card similar to this? seems pretty standard but I don't play these games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom