• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

TUSR

Banned
Yea that screenshot still looks god awful but at least it's slightly better than 360 quality now.

We could've gotten a post-apocalyptic game that was at least half as good as witcher 3:

goddamn shame. gonna have to wait for cdpr's steampunk game.

that roof

"play witcher 3 instead"
MVGame.png
MVGame.png
MVGame.png

Who plays Bethesda games for their graphics?

Mods for that.

I loved Skyrim and while I'm not a fan of the Fallout universe, I'll give this one a shot.

Acinixys

Guys

I know why the game looks shit

Bethesda saw how butthurt the community got over Witcher 3's "downgrade", so they making their new Fallout look like shit so if they have to change anything it will only get better

laugh.gif

Artanisix

"Who plays Bethesda games for their graphics?"

well i hope you don't play bethesda games for the gameplay, because i have bad news for you...

Taborcarn

We need to stop talking about Fallout and get back to the true graphical powerhouses talked about in this thread, Dota and Splatoon.

Apparently that pic is badly compressed and this is how it actually looks
still not very good

Im pretty fucking excited because we are finally going to be able to visit a proper dense city and all of what that implies for the game. Just hope the lore is at least half as good as what Obsidian managed to deliver with NV.

HAHAHHA

Nice. Fan boys gonna fanboy I guess. Im sure the game will be fun but anyone saying it look amazing is truly insane.

It looks terrible compared to other games released this year.
but it won't even release this year :^)
"Who plays Bethesda games for their graphics?"

well i hope you don't play bethesda games for the gameplay, because i have bad news for you...
it's a nice mix of mediocre and mild gameplay, graphics, story, sound design and memes
who doesn't love some arrow to the knee joke rite

Who plays Bethesda games for their graphics?

Mods for that.

I loved Skyrim and while I'm not a fan of the Fallout universe, I'll give this one a shot.

Doesn't mean they should get a pass just because their games have always looked like garbage. I don't play any game because of looks but that doesn't mean I'm not happy Dota doesn't look like LoL.

I really don't get why they didn't give the game to Obsidian. Bethesda made shit game, Obsidian made good game, let's reward Bethesda by giving them another game they can ruin.
crazy.gif

kionedrik

ill have to give 2 and NV a try and see how i like them. im assuming there is a shit load of mods for F2 that make it look more modern.

http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Fallout_2

the bible of a retro pc gamer. there's not much for F2 but F3 and NV have a shitload.

I loved oblivion, but absolutely hated skyrim, and I have never played morrowind (so can't speak on that). I don't know if it's just nostalgia or what, but aside from the wonky combat, oblivion quests were all super fun and interesting, and the world felt awesome to just run around in and discover. Skyrim quests were all just so bland (except for 1 or 2), and the world was... snow, snow... more snow.. some ice..ope there's the 25th dragon I've one shot. ugh

Oblivion had 1 major flaw that killed everything else in my eyes, the STUPID SCALING WORLD BULLSHIT. Plus the leveling system is completely retarded as in you'll want to get your desired skills as secondary...

G.ZZZ

I still kind of wish we got the real Fallout 3.

.52 Gal Deco master race

I could get behind that.

Fallout 1 was one of my most played games. I still remember how much i cried when i had to leave Ian because it was too hard to progress without making him die in one shot, he basically cleared some zones solos for me early

I wouldn't recommend playing fo1 or 2 to anybody. Anyone who would enjoy playing those games has already played them. Based on my experiences with those games I fell in love with the fallout universe but fo3 was trash and I don't have any faith in future titles and what I've seen of fo4 certainly does not bode well.

Though I heard good things about NV, but at this point I'm basically done.

Hylian7

octarine aghs on NS but no gem, what's the fucking point lol
Centaur is pisspoor too, all you had to do was kill drow and they could only run away, they had no actual damage besides. Hard kill though with dazzle chen mek and aghs on chen

I forgot he actually did have a gem, he just lost it right near the end and we just left it on the ground since it was gg and we were ending it right there.

FACE

Banned
fallout 4 looks hideous ugh

Fallout 4? But there's no Fallout 3!

Maybe if you count New Vegas.

Yea that screenshot still looks god awful but at least it's slightly better than 360 quality now.

We could've gotten a post-apocalyptic game that was at least half as good as witcher 3:

goddamn shame. gonna have to wait for cdpr's steampunk game.

That screen is beautiful, shame that the textures on one of those houses didn't properly load.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom