• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acinixys

What if there was a hero that could turn into a tower or something

Heroes of the Storm has Sgt Hammer, whos basically a tank girl that had an alt mode that lets her siege and have insane AoE denial

A hero like that could work well in Dota, because Dota is a much slower paced game and defending towers/base is WAY more important than in HotS
HeroesSgt.png

JC Sera

Urk at aussie accents :/
as an aussie, I will definitely say thats not a fucking aussie accent. Its an attempt at cockney.
Best voices are Luna and Nyx.

It is known.
Visage (same V.A as nyx) and razor tho
Tsk Tsk. All of you seem to have forgotten our fair maiden, Krobelus, the Death Prophet.

Voiced by Ellen McLain who also voiced GLaDOS.
I detest her voice yet love broods
ashot_jugg.gif

Tsk Tsk. All of you seem to have forgotten our fair maiden, Krobelus, the Death Prophet.

Voiced by Ellen McLain who also voiced GLaDOS.

JC Sera

Is Slark Australian?
To me and all my mates, it sounds like an attempt at cockney
however
going over his lines I could definitely see it as an attempt at Aussie, our brains are just filtering out the supposed aussie parts.
So in conclusion its someone attempting Aussie, but ending up sounding like cockney. But every english convict/grifter stereotype is the same, amirite?
horse.gif

bounchfx

tried the invoker game thing now. got 99 seconds in survival mode
http://www.invokergame.com/

I swear I had the next one right too, it was ghost walk and I was pressing qqw but I guess I fucked it up. I'm decent at remembering these now but there's still some doubt. I'll be ready for non-bot matches someday soon. This hero is so dang fun, he can do so much.

so the awful framerate on the marsTV stream yesterday wasn't just me? I was getting eyestrain watching it and had to stop

azubu doesn't have the stream info overlay like twitch does so I couldn't confirm if it was the bitrate or my framerate

Trickster

Man, Juggernaut seems incredibly easy to play. Really easy to get last hits on him compared to most other heroes I've played, and his abilities have super high utility and takes very little thought or skill to use properly

shira

tried the invoker game thing now. got 99 seconds in survival mode
http://www.invokergame.com/

I swear I had the next one right too, it was ghost walk and I was pressing qqw but I guess I fucked it up. I'm decent at remembering these now but there's still some doubt. I'll be ready for non-bot matches someday soon. This hero is so dang fun, he can do so much.

IHL solo mid
mayatomr_romance.gif

Zeknurn

10 losses and 3 wins in my last 13 games. This patch and game are both awful.

I can't wait for custom games to come out so that I can never play vanilla Dota 2 again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom