• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artanisix

It's pretty clearly explained in the blog post.

You can't trade or market the sets form the compendium cache. You can gift them, once.

bounchfx

I have a shitty rubick set I will be willing to give to anyone

whaat! the new one? I'll trade something for it. I'm about to open 4-5 chests myself lets see what I get

It's a really good chest overall, even if the meme shit tires me to no end. Probably the best chest in months.

The one time I see a chest where literally every set is something I'd like and I can't redeem them with these stupid Treasure Redemption Tokens.

aZoT80a.png

I'M NEVER GOING TO BE ABLE TO GET RID OF THESE THINGS.

JC Sera

whaat! the new one? I'll trade something for it. I'm about to open 4-5 chests myself lets see what I get

It's a really good chest overall, even if the meme shit tires me to no end. Probably the best chest in months.
probably shouldn't call it shitty, its just really not my hero, nor to my tastes

This chest has medusa set & the eg doom set, that alone puts it above the others

bounchfx

The one time I see a chest where literally every set is something I'd like and I can't redeem them with these stupid Treasure Redemption Tokens.

aZoT80a.png

blargh! I have 4 I wanted to use on tihs.

edit: got rubick on my first opening :x

also got Medusa, Necro, DK, Venge, and Spectre. I wanted doom :(

I had enough money in my steam wallet and I had to sell a CSGO skin to afford one of these boxes.

Got the windranger set, looks good with her immortal.

Kard8p3

hmmm so the doom set says a portion of the sales will go to EG..but what about the tusk set? It's clearly a VG set (the emblem is ON Tusk) yet it is not classified as pro gear and does not state sales profits will go to them.

Cassius

Anyone wanna trade? Looking for the new DK and Doom set.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/crustymagic/inventory/

The DK set looks fantastic.

In other news, I have the following sets to give away:

Battletrap, for Clockwerk
Endless Havoc, for Chaos Knight
Forsaken Beauty, for Medusa
Nimble Edge, for Phantom Assassin
Mortal Coil, for Death Prophet
Winged Bolt, for Drow Ranger

I also have a full set of the regular Immortal 1 and 2 series (no Nightstalker/Shadow Fiend, or gold items).

Do you still have Forsaken Beauty or Winged Bolt?

Conceptor

aZoT80a.png

Damnit.

I have 13 coins and 13 keys just sitting around in my inventory that I'd love to use on this.

dac15_sad.gif

Got the SWM set I could swap away with someone

JC Sera

Sets I wanted
Doom
Venge
WR
Medusa

What I got
ashot_rubick.gif

If anyone is actually interested in the rubick set, I'll give it to you. Rather have it appreciated than crushed into compendium points.

shira

Sets I wanted
Doom
Venge
WR
Medusa

What I got
ashot_rubick.gif

If anyone is actually interested in the rubick set, I'll give it to you. Rather have it appreciated than crushed into compendium points.

U want medusa - I added bbd23 but he not friending me

Arol

Opened 10, didn't get Doom set but I got everything else, including the Faceless Rex courier along with 44 levels.

Not bad for 20$ I suppose.

Deadly

I also have a full set of the regular Immortal 1 and 2 series (no Nightstalker/Shadow Fiend, or gold items).
Could I get the winged bolt set please?

The new chest in amazing, I sure am glad I don't play most of those heroes. Faceless Rex though :(

TUSR

Banned
you cant market them it says

i think until 1 week after opening

Turned my extra sets into levels, got my first very rare drop from the immortal chests after opening like 60 of them between 1 & 2, got an extra golden moonfall for trade if anyone still wants this thing

yeah what do you want for it?

ZombieLPK

Turned my extra sets into levels, got my first very rare drop from the immortal chests after opening like 60 of them between 1 & 2, got an extra golden moonfall for trade if anyone still wants this thing

Baha

What do you want for your extra golden moonfall?

shira

Those are worth like $50. I'm all for giving stuff away, but that's a nice chunk of change.

ZombieLPK

What do you want for your extra golden moonfall?

Long shot but if you happen to have golden bashers up for trade that'd be good since I already bought a gold moonfall from a friend who got two, if not just add me on steam and we'll work something out, same as username on here.

I'd love the drow set if you're really giving them away, the only thing I can trade are the ti5 immortals but you have those already.

EDIT: just saw it has been asked for before, nvm.

Baha

Long shot but if you happen to have golden bashers up for trade that'd be good since I already bought a gold moonfall from a friend who got two, if not just add me on steam and we'll work something out, same as username on here.

I've got 8 extra immortals (mixed from immortal treasures 1 & 2) and 5 sets from the new chest. I'm not sure if that's enough for the golden luna immortal. I do have the golden AM bashers but I want to keep them.

rexor0717

I bought 5 for the Dk set, got it on my last try. Also got the doom set, plus 22 compendium levels, so I'm pleased. No courier, but oh well.
smile.gif

ZombieLPK

I've got 8 extra immortals (mixed from immortal treasures 1 & 2) and 5 sets from the new chest. I'm not sure if that's enough for the golden luna immortal. I do have the golden AM bashers but I want to keep them.

Already got everything else from Immortal 1 & 2 and the new chest, sorry :(

Saprol

Yasssss. Doom set is here. Got it and 11 levels in the same chest. Leveled up to get a Immortal 2 Treasure for SF deso arms.
song_siren.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom