• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artanisix

fucking owned nerd sit down

4oZqVUz.gif

post spongebob gifs til source 2

shira

EG twitter/photoshopper so gud
CGsLl4rUkAIRU-_.jpg

Does anyone else think it's weird that the HotS advertisement they keep playing on Twitch makes it look like it's going to be an FPS or something.

Boy are they going to be in for a disappointment.

I don't even know how to classify HotS.

Time waster?
Pay-2-Coin-flip win?
Do crazy shit so other crazy shit happens game?

JC Sera

EG twitter/photoshopper so gud
CGsLl4rUkAIRU-_.jpg

Boy are they going to be in for a disappointment.

I don't even know how to classify HotS.

Time waster?
Pay-2-Coin-flip win?
Do crazy shit so other crazy shit happens game?
My friend plays it as a "palette cleanser" for dota
you have a really shitty game of dota, play a casual cool down game of HotS then crave dota because HoTS is so simple

Also for some reason PPD matches cyclops a little too well

Acinixys

My friend plays it as a "palette cleanser" for dota
you have a really shitty game of dota, play a casual cool down game of HotS then crave dota because HoTS is so simple

Also for some reason PPD matches cyclops a little too well

I like HotS

Its way less stressful

I main Jania for dat sweet AoE damage. Nothing beats getting a 5 man freeze ulti into your calldown

KingKong

Does anyone else think it's weird that the HotS advertisement they keep playing on Twitch makes it look like it's going to be an FPS or something.

I thought it was the new Starcraft expansion. really disappointing trailer compared ot their Starcraft/Diablo ones imo

Vade

Lord Moody of the Shufflers I call upon you to bathe this thread in holy fire from your ban hammer. Be swifter than the tswift in gging, louder than freakin chair flames, and more abrupt than dr. kirby slaying the freakin chair in hearthstone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom