• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well there goes 11 more bucks from my wallet. All look good except for the WR one, looks like lolipop chainsaw MC
sick.gif

bbd23

first chest

11 extra levels

god bless gabe

EDIT: FACELESS REX BOYS

Got

11 levels
faceless rex
windranger <3
rubick
spectre
venge

Some of those sets are so badddddddd. However it has the first ever good DK set. I'll get one.

EDIT: FUCK YES TUSK SET

EDIT2: Holy shit the frozen sigil is straight up the VG logo lol

Do all sets represent a team? The doom set is apparently from EG and the tusk one is branded with VG.

Jadax

Went full yolo and bought 3 sets hoping the rng gods would give me mini-trex, didn't get it :(

Anyways, my loot:

- Windrunner set
- Doom set
- Medusa set

ZombieLPK

Opened 38 of them, no rex unfortunately, but got a decent amount of the 11 level bonuses, of which I got 2 of the gold effigy blocks out of, so that's something I guess.

shira

>These sets won&#8217;t be sold elsewhere, and won&#8217;t be available on the market or for trade, though they can each be gifted once. The Faceless Rex courier, however, is fully tradable and marketable.

Fucken hell volvo

Bought them all and got an extra immortal I chest for some reason. No Faceless Rex. gg.

Buying chests gives you compendium levels

TheCrow

bought 11 and no rex for me.
cry.gif

At least I got on 22 compendium levels out of it. Getting closer to that enigma black hole cosmetic.

New hats, but predictions not updated, sigh.

Edit: Got the DK set. Want the Vengewaifu one, but I don't have any more spare money right now (paid with leftover steam wallet funds).

DrPizza

Banned
The DK set looks fantastic.

In other news, I have the following sets to give away:

Battletrap, for Clockwerk
Endless Havoc, for Chaos Knight
Forsaken Beauty, for Medusa
Nimble Edge, for Phantom Assassin
Mortal Coil, for Death Prophet
Winged Bolt, for Drow Ranger

I also have a full set of the regular Immortal 1 and 2 series (no Nightstalker/Shadow Fiend, or gold items).

For sets marked as "untradable" I found that I can't put them on the market either? Should I just open them or wait until I can put them on the market?

Edit: Btw, how does gifting work? Is it like convoluted trade or what?

Deadstar

The DK set looks fantastic.

In other news, I have the following sets to give away:

Battletrap, for Clockwerk
Endless Havoc, for Chaos Knight
Forsaken Beauty, for Medusa
Nimble Edge, for Phantom Assassin
Mortal Coil, for Death Prophet
Winged Bolt, for Drow Ranger

I also have a full set of the regular Immortal 1 and 2 series (no Nightstalker/Shadow Fiend, or gold items).

I'd take battletrap?

Quesa

I came into to this trash thread to request someone trade me for a tusk set. I'll buy a cache or something.or a another set?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom