• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
mkb and refresher are weird, would have gone manta and something else (skadi, or maybe keep mkb if your lina can't blow up that PA...)
be glad centaur didn't get aghs you'd have lost harder

Hylian7

mkb and refresher are weird, would have gone manta and something else (skadi, or maybe keep mkb if your lina can't blow up that PA...)
be glad centaur didn't get aghs you'd have lost harder

DotaBuff doesn't show Pugna buying a Rapier at 60 minutes

Nor Lina calling me a nub because I still dont have any levels or items 60 minutes in because I spent the entire game swapping out teammates and cancelling black holes. /shrug

rapier pugna is legit
fuck most pugna players, can't itemize the hero and rush aghs first or go for some useless shit

Refresher for the extra illusions. I debated selling the Radiance for Manta but couldn't decide on it. Regardless I'm still unsure if that would have salvaged this garbage.

kionedrik

DotaBuff doesn't show Pugna buying a Rapier at 60 minutes

Nor Lina calling me a nub because I still dont have any levels or items 60 minutes in because I spent the entire game swapping out teammates and cancelling black holes. /shrug
Sub 5k hero damage in 80 minutes is pretty bad in all honesty.

Kard8p3

throwgame.gif

The M.O.B

Sub 5k hero damage in 80 minutes is pretty bad in all honesty.

What Damage can I do?

I can't stand anywhere close to Lesh or I get melted. Same with Centaur. Even Sky naturally does way more damage to me.

I throw my wave, stun someone. But if Enigma throws a blackhole on 3 of my teamates then I have no choice but to swamp him and get myself killed.

Maybe get memer cape (then bkb) instead of aghs, aghs is not great on her especially in a suicide swap scenario
You should get you hero damage early with ganks

Haunted

The Medusa and Doom sets are honestly pretty incredible.

I also got 11 compendium levels out of the chest I opened, so that's nice. More emoticons to throw on the market/recycle.

Jadax

How people keep getting the rare drops (void courier, am basher) and I'm stuck with the random crap makes me hate the rng-gods even more!

How people keep getting the rare drops (void courier, am basher) and I'm stuck with the random crap makes me hate the rng-gods even more!

they're a vocal minority
buying chests in hope of getting the courier is as stoopid as playing the lottery in hope of getting rich

I'm finding the compendium to be quite money grubbing this year. I feel like coercing people into buying 11 chests is just a step too far. It's like that previous Steam sale that had rewards for game achievements. I knew people who bought $30 games just for the achievement and never played it again just to get a TF2 hat.

I'm finding the compendium to be quite money grubbing this year. I feel like coercing people into buying 11 chests is just a step too far. It's like that previous Steam sale that had rewards for game achievements. I knew people who bought $30 games just for the achievement and never played it again just to get a TF2 hat.

?
I bought 0 chest and I won't buy a single one

gai_shain

I have a spare
Necro
Dusa (gone)
Spectre
Rubick (reserved)
Windrunner (reserved)
and Tusk set
If someone wants to trade let me know I already have all the cache items though so I dont need them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom