• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody here encountered this issue?
Game says I abandoned but I didn't leave the game.
I can control my hero but the DC icon is on my hero portrait.
TRied playing for a minute or two and my gold does not increase....

Edit: Tried restarting Steam and there is now no option to reconnect to the game.

Does anybody here encountered this issue?
Game says I abandoned but I didn't leave the game.
I can control my hero but the DC icon is on my hero portrait.
TRied playing for a minute or two and my gold does not increase....

Edit: Tried restarting Steam and there is now no option to reconnect to the game.
Had you gained XP in the past 5 minutes? If you don't the game counts it as an abandon

Had you gained XP in the past 5 minutes? If you don't the game counts it as an abandon

The game said I abandoned while I was still ingame. I was playing Axe and was having exp on lane. I can still chat with my teammates and control Axe but gold stays at 0 and there's a disconnect icon on my hero portrait. :(

I think I'll pass for today. I dont want to risk getting low prio.

Artanisix

Support drow
DansGame.png

Naga illusions OP holy shit, octarine on her is so fucking disgusting and is allowing mous to turn this back slowly on their favor, but this sure ain't looking too clear for NIP anymore.

lmao sky played them like damn fiddles.
pup.gif

But yeah, disabling yourself forever with that Aghs is probably not the thing to be doing in this game lol.

The aghs upgrade is really stupid, it should also give you the option to end it whenever you want, otherwise is just a waste of a slot.

KingKong

alright new idea, get two more loadouts and have the couriers follow you around. battle loadout with damage, unit loadout with necro and hotd and heart

i bought 2 collector caches feeling assured that i would be able to find someone on here to swap for the 2 i desire, but it is starting to feel like i'll just be stuck with these 2 sets i don't particularly care for
cry.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom