• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a spare
Necro
Dusa
Spectre
Rubick
Windrunner
and Tusk set
If someone wants to trade let me know I already have all the cache items though so I dont need them

Do you still need any of the immortal I or II items? I'd love to trade for the rubick set, but I'm not sure I have much to offer besides those.

Arkanius

I wasted 25 euros in 11 levels + 11 sets from the Collectors Cache
No Faceless Rex or extra points

What am I doing with my life

The fact that these items aren't marketable is one of the worst aspects. Valve are forcing you to gamble to get these items. And come August 31st or whatever you'll be able to make an informed decision and get exactly what you want.

I do hope that me getting a bunch of these cheats won't result in me getting screwed over with the autographed sets they sold at TI yesterday.

gai_shain

Do you still need any of the immortal I or II items? I'd love to trade for the rubick set, but I'm not sure I have much to offer besides those.

Im still missing the sven shield so if you have that we can trade.
Im also missing the 2 golden items and the sf arms but those are worth much more anyway so its just the sven shield.

shira

I do hope that me getting a bunch of these cheats won't result in me getting screwed over with the autographed sets they sold at TI yesterday.

what?
ashot_jugg.gif

Everyone is free to spend their money in whatever way pleases them, but for the love of god show some restraint...

For the record, not my screenshot and it seems this guy didn't even manage to get the courier.

250 guy on leddit, no rex
https://i.imgur.com/BQ13RcE.jpg

Im still missing the sven shield so if you have that we can trade.
Im also missing the 2 golden items and the sf arms but those are worth much more anyway so its just the sven shield.

I got my sven shield from a trade, but it says 'this item can be gift wrapped after june 12'. So if you still haven't traded it a week from now I'd be happy to make that trade then!

aeolist

Banned
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png

do they just not care that ig has vision over the whole dire half of the map? i mean it's ridiculously obvious and all the wards are in the usual places

Taborcarn

Bought 4, got Venge, Skywrath, Rubick, and DK. At least they're all for heroes I use.

And the Skywrath set has styles for both the staff and the helm, so that's kinda cool.

as expected envy putting points in stats instead of doppelganger. fuckin trash

this ember is horrible though, keeps feeding and fucking up his remnants...

Is this the part of the cycle where we talk about how solid this patch is and how good it is for competitive Dota so that we can be quoted about in three months when update jitters start again?

kionedrik

Anyone mentioned that the prize pool is well past the 11M mark? Desert Map Boys

It says a lot when a chest with digital hats increases the prize pool by 500k in ~12h. Valve already made ~1.5M off of it thus far...

edit:

21rj8zi.png

Anyone mentioned that the prize pool is well past the 11M mark? Desert Map Boys

It says a lot when a chest with digital hats increases the prize pool by 500k in ~12h. Valve already made ~1.5M off of it thus far...

doubt it would sell nearly as much if it didn't have the uninspired courier

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
Bought 10 chests, no dino
tears.gif

I did however unlock another Immortal 2 treasure and got the golden bashers
cocky.gif

I'm not the same as I was before.

Just so many plop players out there. No issue with you misplaying, missing a stun or something. But that is just ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom