• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

kasane

30 - kills 18 assists

giving all the space in the world to am

i actually flamed storm there cause he was screaming no pause when radiant was resuming

dunno

fuck mmr

shira

2 It is all Ogre

rage.gif
rage.gif
rage.gif
rage.gif

I think it's because the main reason he was picked is now locked behind an aghs upgrade.

But he's still extremely effective against "spell-spammy" heroes like Storm Spirit and Queen of Pain even without the aghs. And considering how well Doom can farm the jungle once he has a few levels, I don't think it's greedy to pick Doom to counter a specific hero/heroes.

kasane

But he's still extremely effective against "spell-spammy" heroes like Storm Spirit and Queen of Pain even without the aghs. And considering how well Doom can farm the jungle once he has a few levels, I don't think it's greedy to pick Doom to counter a specific hero/heroes.

everybody forgets his cast time also got nerfed

doom takes longer to cast now and i think its enough to get away from him

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
doesn't matter

shit hero, i don't get why anyone ever drafts her

she's c9's guaranteed throw pick

She needs buffs bad, yeah.

She works as a lockdown machine, I guess, but with that last draft, the odds of her getting the AA or Wisp a couple of times and get the ball rolling were pretty slim.

And now she gets picked again, lol.

DrPizza

Banned
I think it's because the main reason he was picked is now locked behind an aghs upgrade.

Doesn't the break mechanic not make him weaker? Since you can now no longer break item passives (only skill passives), even with Aghs, he's not as strong as he used to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom