• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
has C9 ever won with LC

cBj1LTf.png

You were saying?

bristle and qop snowballing with lc given basically the most ideal lane possible

lc can win obviously, but i don't think i've ever seen a winning lc game that couldn't have been done better by another hero

It can be attributed mainly to Puck not getting a blink dagger and Doom not getting a blink dagger. If they had SOME form of fast initiation then maybe VG could have turned it around but.. oh well.

DrPizza

Banned
It can be attributed mainly to Puck not getting a blink dagger and Doom not getting a blink dagger. If they had SOME form of fast initiation then maybe VG could have turned it around but.. oh well.

And VG went dual anti-carry, having nobody to actually do any damage to the other team.

Just played a game where our team was ahead in kills 81 to 34, and we very nearly lost to a rat Nature. It felt like I went back in time to the TI3 days. But it was honestly the best game of Dota I've ever played.

EDIT: Haha, I just realized after the fact that all 5 of my team had BoTs and 2 of us had level 2.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Offline for 6 days. Hope to see some sweet new immortals when I'm back online.

Personally, I'm appalled at Heroes of the Storm's shameless ripoff of completely original Dota 2 characters. It's like they didn't even try to hide the fact that Anub'arak is Nyx Assassin and that Succubus skin is Queen of Pain.

Honestly, Valve should sue.

Hylian7

Meanwhile, back in the land of Dota.

400px-Dota2slardar.jpg

Slardar isn't even the worst example. Everyone says he's the worst in the game and the model itself isn't that bad. It could certainly use artistic improvements, but I mean, look at these.

Dota2_SlardarFigure02.jpg

dota2_modele_viper.jpg

GzJCGu2.png

I think those Zeus and Viper are easily the worst right now, and that crown was formerly owned by SF before his remodel.

Slardar still looks to me like he has a hillbilly overbite going on, which is the main thing that bothers me about. He looks kind of "derpy".

Hylian7

I am the only one who actually likes viper's design

The design is good, just needs more detail really as the model looks kind of plain.

Also yeah, Mirana is kind of down there too, but I put her above Slardar for sure. The cosmetic sets do help her look nicer though.

Shinypogs

I will say people not reading up on the differences of some heroes skillsets and roles between Dota 2 and Hots is equal parts hilarious and aggravating. Brightwing is not Puck and you need to learn to accept this people.

Hylian7

I will say people not reading up on the differences of some heroes skillsets and roles between Dota 2 and Hots is equal parts hilarious and aggravating. Brightwing is not Puck and you need to learn to accept this people.

Yeah Brightwing is nothing like Puck. There are some cases with HotS heroes though where they are pretty similar to Dota heroes. Stitches is one for sure.

Trickster

I might be retarded.

How do you use bloodstone to suicide? I must've tried to use it at least 5 times last game, never suicided.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Use it on the ground near you. It's designed so you don't accidentally trigger it.

Acinixys

yeah, Janna

**Now that I have a proper look at this design, that choker thing is absurd.

Never mind the choker

Her boobs are easily 1/4 of her body weight.

I always have to laugh when people try complain that Dota portrays females in a bad light. At least they have correct body proportions (except for Drows insane thighs)

DOTA actually has the highest number of eligible waifus out of any moba, and the girls are attractive in their own ways instead of boobs out cat ears anime bullshit. The character designs actually reflect their personalities and abilities, as opposed to just variations of "Sexy _____" costumes you see during halloween.

The most flagrant piece of fanservice is probably the Death Prophet immortal, because the legs felt a bit unnecessary (as appreciated as they were). I guess the PA arcana with the crazy hip enhancement and weird pose is also a bit much, but since they had to distinguish it from the standard version I guess it isn't outrageous.

bounchfx

DOTA actually has the highest number of eligible waifus out of any moba, and the girls are attractive in their own ways instead of boobs out cat ears anime bullshit. The character designs actually reflect their personalities and abilities, as opposed to just variations of "Sexy _____" costumes you see during halloween.

The most flagrant piece of fanservice is probably the Death Prophet immortal, because the legs felt a bit unnecessary (as appreciated as they were). I guess the PA arcana with the crazy hip enhancement and weird pose is also a bit much, but since they had to distinguish it from the standard version I guess it isn't outrageous.

agree, the dota team has done a fantastic job at giving the heroes personalities, and they each feel like individuals, instead of just another pose of T&A

not that anyone really has a problem with that

Acinixys

agree, the dota team has done a fantastic job at giving the heroes personalities, and they each feel like individuals, instead of just another pose of T&A

not that anyone really has a problem with that

Also, Dota has nonhuman grills, something that Leeg would never do

Spectre, Brood, Naga, Puck, Ench, Wyvern

Would be nice to get more female Strength heroes though

EDIT

Holy shit this Secret vs Empire game is laggy as hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom