• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Leave League of Waifus alone

JGEht7Y.png

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I can't even tell who that is because I have to account for skins...

Steampunk... Janna???

Zeknurn

Am I the only one that constantly gets matched with Chinese people on EU West?

edit: Of course one of them starts lagging and disconnecting. Every damn time.

Bulldong sure know how to feed with more than 2 heroes.

It just occurred to me that perhaps fnatic acquisition of MY team had been planed for some time and makes me think It's somehow related to them getting a direct invite into TI5
thinking.gif

more like they acquired them just because they got invited
valve don't give a shit about structures, otherwise alliance and navi would have been invited over them

shira

Bulldong sure know how to feed with more than 2 heroes.

It just occurred to me that perhaps fnatic acquisition of MY team had been planed for some time and makes me think It's somehow related to them getting a direct invite into TI5
thinking.gif

Vavle gives literally no fucks about sponsor

Gxgear

The two time I've paid attention to the MLG panel and the guy on the left is spending minutes talking about power treads and drow's ultimate...

DrPizza

Banned
I guess you guys are right, but still their invite seems a bit out of place for a just formed team.

Anyways I'm just salty that it screwed up my 10/10 prediction.
cry.gif

Alliance, who didn't even get through the TI qualifiers, beating Fnatic, a team given a direct invite.

London Conspiracy, who didn't even get through the TI qualifiers, beating EG, a team given a direct invite.

Clearly the invitations were fucked up. Na'Vi for TI5 winner. Alliance to take TI6.

DrPizza

Banned
Ugh, Era is using mismatched Anti-Mage weapons. Half Arc of Manta, half the new Immortal.

I agree that Arc of Manta is a fine item, but pick one or the other, jeez.

Haly

BKB Enigma and people getting caught, people running away from their allies, people diving too deep.

We were having a lot of trouble breaking high ground until some good clashes, but we paid for it each time so we couldn't GG push.

Having the same hero on both teams is so boring, you have to pick your hero before queueing and they can't even match you up vs a team that doesn't have that hero.
You can't leave your base before the horn
The "laning phase" is weird, I don't know what the point is

I don't like anything of what I'm seeing in HotS

Haly

Having the same hero on both teams is so boring, you have to pick your hero before queueing and they can't even match you up vs a team that doesn't have that hero.
You can draft in Hero League but QM is that stuff yeah.
20 min no rush plz
Get to 10 (ults) then 5 man. Pretend you're playing 6.84a.

Heroes10_Sylvanas_About_XA_00.png.330x330_q85_crop.jpg

The pitch they made about how they want to change up mobas way back when was interesting

I don't think the game they made was that great, but I sort of appreciate the effort. I think they focused way too much on fixing the stuff that people complain about in mobas instead of focusing on making a game that's actually fun

Hearthstone took Magic and made it super stupid, which is why it's great. HOTS should've been that for mobas, but it's just watered down

DrPizza

Banned
NiP as expected crush LC in game one.

I go to dinnner expecting it to be a straightforward 2-0.

What the hell is going on in game 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom