• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
empire are actual dogshit in early game
that qop gank was super easy, and that tp cancel that gives a free kill to s4
geez
and then lesh fucks up his tp and dies

gg 3-1

Shinypogs

What with it being pride month and all I read CIS as Cis for cisgender and my brain needed a few seconds to catch up and parse what everyone is actually talking about. I also clearly need sleep since I had no problem understanding it when it was spoken about on stream but my reading comprehension is clearly messed up atm.

That was a pretty fun series to watch over all and I'm happy to see Secret winning yet again. Weren't they supposed to reveal their sponsor/backer by now though?

What with it being pride month and all I read CIS as Cis for cisgender and my brain needed a few seconds to catch up and parse what everyone is actually talking about. I also clearly need sleep since I had no problem understanding it when it was spoken about on stream but my reading comprehension is clearly messed up atm.

That was a pretty fun series to watch over all and I'm happy to see Secret winning yet again. Weren't they supposed to reveal their sponsor/backer by now though?
They're sticking with the brand Team Secret. They have support from a rich businessman from Turkey.

Pratfall

kuro said after ti5 maybe

It's some Turkish oil baron, apparently.

1672534-hakan.jpg

This would be amazing.

you need to lose some if you want the People to be with you, everyone likes the underdog.

just tell RTZ to pick ember every game.

Yeah Cyborgmatt listen to this man. Next time lose the first 2 games then go for the 3 straight wins!
You can use the first 2 matches to analyze and bait your enemies into a certain style.

Joking of course. Congrats to your team!

Holy shit three in a row. Wooo

Tell Puppey I love him and can I have a photographed picture in a frame.

The amount of former Na'Vi, Alliance EG fans who are now Secret fans says otherwise.

I'm a Secret fan because Puppey is my favorite player, was totally amped when he decided to make another team with Kurokky, S4 (2nd fav player) and NoTail.

NoTail leaving made me sad but hey, let's hope he becomes a caster. One of the best to listen to to be honest.

Anyway, matches in Dota where you fight back from near losses are the best but oh so exhausting.

Had 3 of those today.

Anyway, Ursa is totally fun. My go to carry now if I just want to wreck shit.

Skinpop

I think those Zeus and Viper are easily the worst right now, and that crown was formerly owned by SF before his remodel.

Slardar still looks to me like he has a hillbilly overbite going on, which is the main thing that bothers me about. He looks kind of "derpy".

pugna is by far the worst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom