• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

RS4-

I wonder if maxing shrapnel first is still correct. It defiantly was before nerfs but now I'm not sure. It feels so much worse to use and the 55 second charge cd is huge. That said I honestly don't know what the skill build would be other wise.

I think it depends on the matchup, not sure about maxing though.

I wonder if maxing shrapnel first is still correct. It defiantly was before nerfs but now I'm not sure. It feels so much worse to use and the 55 second charge cd is huge. That said I honestly don't know what the skill build would be other wise.

he put points in headshot over shrapnel
anyways we lost, it was a 3 stack sniper/viper/bristleback, they all played like shit and fed. viper lost a 1v1 matchup against leshrac

Acinixys

Is it just me or is the cast sounding super terrible in game? So much static

facepalm.gif

Madouu

Rapier won't do much for you if you just sit to the side during the whole fight, but it's not like he had much of a choice.

Sure. But he doesn't do a whole ton with farm.

-----------------

Not sure what to think about this Bulldog Enigma. Has anyone seen him play the hero before?

he can not die, push harder, sustain his team with mana/hp (greaves), sustain himself with ult (means jackshit if you have 800 hp)
The hero just doesn't work as #4 or #5, and he scales a bit with items, so it's not a big deal to give him #2 farm priority

loda on suicide watch

Trickster

Uuuuuurgh, I feel so shit right now.

I pick juggernaut, get to basically sit and afk freefarm lane and jungle for near 40 minutes while my team fights the enemy team.

Then I finally decide "okay, time to go rek some butts with my sick items".

Proceed to die 3 times by being the biggest idiot in the world and not use bkb when running into battle, I just get insta cc'd and blown up before I can litterally do a single thing...

J2d

SWEDE DOTA
sleeping.gif
sleeping.gif
sleeping.gif
sleeping.gif
sleeping.gif
sleeping.gif
sleeping.gif
sleeping.gif
sleeping.gif
sleeping.gif
sleeping.gif
sleeping.gif
sleeping.gif
have been to drunk to remember to watch data, pls win alliance
Uuuuuurgh, I feel so shit right now.

I pick juggernaut, get to basically sit and afk freefarm lane and jungle for near 40 minutes while my team fights the enemy team.

Then I finally decide "okay, time to go rek some butts with my sick items".

Proceed to die 3 times by being the biggest idiot in the world and not use bkb when running into battle, I just get insta cc'd and blown up before I can litterally do a single thing...
lol bkb you fucking high ranker you

oh shit its nip vs alliance.. still go alliance, you need this, I need this..

edit wait isn't this the finals why is it best of 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom