• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
zBohkkS.png

Above average while talking to someone

4QzXUyZ.gif

330167dashboard.png

fookin' scrub
reaction time test is so hard at the office with all the distracting colleagues

Hylian7

Metriod went the way of fzero
They can't both be dead franchises. At least F-Zero didn't have a colossally bad game as it's last one.

It still astounds me that apparently the majority of GAF thinks Other M is a good game according to that survey thread a while back.

Hylian7

Whoa there

Whoa there, are you implying that DK Tropical Freeze was shitty?

anuxi_mirana.gif
Yeah, I honestly believe Retro can turn a pile of shit into gold. That have a pretty damn amazing track record and could probably make just about anything. I kind of with that Retro Zelda actually saw the light of day.

G.ZZZ

I'll bet a Three Spirits Set that Diddy Kong wil either not show up or will show up as a 3DS Diddy Racing

I think it's gonna be a huge DLC for MarioKart 8 if anything. It make no sense to make another Kart Game so close to MK8 now that DLCs make expansions possible, especially considering how good MK8 actually is.

Hylian7

I am so getting that amiibo.

First I wanted Falcon, and it disappeared, then i wanted Inkling Girl, and it was nowhere to be seen.

I NEEED YOSHI
I have the Splatoon 3-pack. The amiibo situation is ridiculous though, especially the Fire Emblem ones.

They can't both be dead franchises. At least F-Zero didn't have a colossally bad game as it's last one.

It still astounds me that apparently the majority of GAF thinks Other M is a good game according to that survey thread a while back.
Stockholm Syndrome
Whoa there, are you implying that DK Tropical Freeze was shitty?

anuxi_mirana.gif

I loved it

I would have loved a new Metroid Prime even more

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
sometimes, ooOoooOh
something beutaiful happens in dis world
you dont know how to express urself!
so u just goottttaaa sing

moodyshuffle sucks

TUSR

Banned
I'd buy a Wii U within 5 minutes of a new Prime game being announced.

Prime 1 was unreal, I beat it at least 20 times.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
btw last week of the ihl regular season peeps, do ur best cuz remember 1st and 2nd place teams in each division get to pick their opponents from amongst the 5th-8th place teams in the opposite division for the playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom