• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also Reddit is having an civil war, because a new policy was implimented that disallows hatespeech. So the "Ihatefatpeople" and "neoFAG" subs, plus a few others, were perma deleted and all the edgy kids have a rage boner because they cant act like the sad children they are anymore

laugh.gif

Reddit is actually awful. I browsed Reddit for far too long, so these things don't surprise me at all, anymore. That said, every time I browse I find something new to feel ill about.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Haly when are you gonna teach me how to heroes of the storm?

Look man you just need to go ham on people with your skill shots and your game sense I swear that game is permanent smurf mode because these kids aren't even 4k level.

It's a joke.

I play it to cool down but the funny thing is I rage more in HOTS than I ever raged in the DOTES because its primary audience are so fucking bad.

(I'm diamond league according to hotslog's (hots' dotobuff) MMR algorithm suck it foreverplatinumcarbine)
song_siren.gif
song_siren.gif
song_siren.gif
song_siren.gif
song_siren.gif
song_siren.gif
song_siren.gif
song_siren.gif
song_siren.gif
song_siren.gif

Look man you just need to go ham on people with your skill shots and your game sense I swear that game is permanent smurf mode because these kids aren't even 4k level.

It's a joke.

I play it to cool down but the funny thing is I rage more in HOTS than I ever raged in the DOTES because its primary audience are so fucking bad.

(I'm diamond league according to hotslog's (hots' dotobuff) MMR algorithm suck it foreverplatinumcarbine)
song_siren.gif
song_siren.gif
song_siren.gif
song_siren.gif
song_siren.gif
song_siren.gif
song_siren.gif
song_siren.gif
song_siren.gif
song_siren.gif

I'm Bronze V in League/2kMMR in DotA2 and I went 15-1 in my first game of HotS.

I almost raged cause 1 person on my team quit and another had almost 20 deaths, but then I realized its a Fisher Price game and I was playing with like 10 year olds so whats the point?

Raynor is super boring, he only has 2 skills, a super basic skill shot and an AoE buff, zzzz.

I think you should really give the hero another shot.

Physical damage is really the only way to kill him most games, but that hardly counters him, especially when you itemize him correctly. You're looking at upwards of 25+ armor around 20-25 minutes. Heroes like PA can hardly touch you. And he can pretty easily fight against 3 or 4 heroes without fear.

If you're safe lane, you're almost guaranteed to win your lane unless you're trilaned against. He farms very, very quickly once you get armlet. He's not a one-trick pony or a gimmick; the only hero you shouldn't pick him against is AA. Ghost Scepter doesn't really affect Huskar. If you ghost scepter early, you get life broken for half your health. Late, and you're slowed, plus Huskar is in the middle of the fight and can target someone else anyway.

He's a strong, snowballing, tanky carry that fucks up pretty much every popular hero in the meta right now (Leshrac, Gyro, Undying, Storm, etc). Try him out for a few games.
What items are you getting to hit that 25 armour goal?

NBtoaster

I don't think huskar is fit for this meta. He can't deal with qop, aghs lina or bloodseeker. That's like 10% of games that wont have those heroes and even less when you'll be able to last pick him safely.

yeah lina and qop fuck him right up
don't forget his ult eats through his hp

this just in : pay 2 not grind in a grind 2 win competitive game isn't pay 2 win apparently
Emoticon_smile.gif

This BH went for a questionable build imo, esp with techies and lion on his team, another physical DPS would have helped esp with slardar on his team methinks

You were pisspoor damn, the suffering is real, not even able to afford an aghs ;(

This BH went for a questionable build imo, esp with techies and lion on his team, another physical DPS would have helped esp with slardar on his team methinks

You were pisspoor damn, the suffering is real, not even able to afford an aghs ;(

Yeah, they doubled down on magic burst between Lion Agh and BH Dagon+EBlade. Unsurprisingly, my suspicions that Glimmer Cape is still too good were confirmed seeing as how I basically neutralized 17k gold worth of items every time a fight started.

In retrospect I should have probably let some of my 6 slotted carries start funding the repeated gem purchases.

FACE

Banned
Just broke my personal record for longest game ever played.

no one reads posts in this thread if they don't include tumblr gifs so mfw i beat techies after 95 minutes.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbas0bLDsm1qetjy4o1_r1_500.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Playing against Techies is worse than pulling teeth.

Edit: Happy birthday 1.09!

You know what's worse than playing vs techies ? Doing so with 5 melee heroes.

But winning in this case ? So good.
Motherfucker was beyond godlike at some point, ES kept dying to his shit
dat 420 gpm though, truly dank

Just broke my personal record for longest game ever played.

no one reads posts in this thread if they don't include tumblr gifs so mfw i beat techies after 95 minutes.

tumblr_mbas0bLDsm1qetjy4o1_r1_500.gif

Here's mine with 96 minutes.
dotabuff link
BB kept on berating Gyro so Gyro farmed the whole game never helping in pushes, not to mention games with Techies tend to be long ones. If Gyro had just helped us, this wouldn't have happened. Sand King abandoned once they were close to losing. BGNWP.

Edit: Also that weaver needs more defense items.

Here's mine with 96 minutes.
dotabuff link
BB kept on berating Gyro so Gyro farmed the whole game never helping in pushes, not to mention games with Techies tend to be long ones. If Gyro had just helped us, this wouldn't have happened. Sand King abandoned once they were close to losing. BGNWP.

aghs gyro
fucking hell
Emoticon_facepalm.gif

that skillbuild too
Would report.

I like my longest game. Ember kept flaming all game (heh) because he was snowballing then he whined that furion's OP. refresher aghs octarine double necro 2stronk

Longest game (I'm Clinkz):

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/776223674

I vaguely remember it. Weaver tore us apart but had no buyback when he died and therefore threw the game. Bit of a low MMR-ey game as I queued with 2k friends.

This game was one of the more entertaining ones for me lately:

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1517357450

We were down like 0-11 at the beginning and managed to overcome a 13k gold deficit which is insanely hard to pull off this patch. Morphling fed Sniper 4 kills in 8 minutes I think lmao.
Sven annihilates AM late game though. I was 6 slotted + RO in courier and a consumed Moon Shard as well as always having Overcharge on. I (Sven) crit for like 1.8k and was untouchable especially during Overcharge. AM got literally two shot by my cleave alone.

Cleave doesn't miss but if you miss a hit it won't cleave, so it's a lot of damage lost if he misses on jug. It also ensures you can kill him if you killed his whole team but then he fucks you up
Ember should be 2 bf daedalus rapier BoTs + 1 item depending on situation. Manta skadi bkb linkens mkb abyssal. Octarine might work because of all the insane cleave damage you deal.
Refresher is great too in some particular cases

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i read somewhere that most people have about the same reaction time. even tennis players who regularly return 150+km/h serves don't have faster reactions, they just have more experience playing tennis so they know how to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom