• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
>easiest 3 man chrono in the world
>walks up to them rather than timewalking
>silencer has time to ult
>dies
>greentexting on neogaf

void is 4-2-4 but somehow his farm is abysmal at 24 minutes. treads mom and half a bkb, geez

inkls

>mfw i read gaf
>a guy with pineapple in his name is using meme arrows
>same guy who calls out others for shitposting
>tfw u get free timbits

TUSR

Banned
Yesterday inkls wished I would choke on a timbit.
inkls stack is learning how to BM from me. I've never been so proud of you guys.

Acinixys

God Valve please release hats

This thread has been filled with off topic nonsense

Amiibos
Whining for Nintendo games no one cares about
Ive never played Metriod so sue me
Shugg being Shugg
Stupid AMP tests
E3 conferences

There are like 2 Dota posts for every 20 off topic ones

ashot_jugg.gif

Shinypogs

I miss the birthday cake flavoured timbit, they were a perfect mouthful of delicious cake flavouring with only a portion of the calories and shame that comes from shoveling forkfuls of cake into your mouth. Plus I can never justify buying a whole cake for just one or two slices to satisfy a craving.

holy shit phoenix on my team is maxing sunray first what in the fucking world
techies.gif

somehow am 3-1-5 as roaming pudge, we had nobody in mid lane, this game is fucking stupid

shira

Holy shit I haven't spammed clicked this much in a game since diablo 3. Just give me free cards so I can sell them and buy hats valve. Speaking of cards I imagine this international will have player trading cards again they're just taking their sweet time releasing them?

I think they just junked up inventories last year. If they do do cards they should either be super rare or figure out a better way to distribute them.

The fuck is a timbit
Canadians making up words again

OMG the cinnamon toast crunch ones

timbits02.jpg

edit: fuck this I'm tired of getting destroyed in hearthstone, I'm going out to get some timbit poutine

Demoli

are they really that hard to find?

Yeah, Scalpers make amiibos really hard to find, specially those with limited runs. The one i got was the last in the neighboring 6 Portugal districts.

What was picked in the last game of Mouz-C9? I kinda missed it

Hylian7

Yeah, Scalpers make amiibos really hard to find, specially those with limited runs. The one i got was the last in the neighboring 6 Portugal districts.

I managed to get the 3-pack the day they went available on Amazon. I was glad Amazon did that "scheduled release" of the amiibos that day. Made things a lot easier.

Hylian7

it's amazing how many people at 3k don't think a trilane is viable.

It's probably because of the common fear of trilanes of no one getting XP, and the fact that pub teammates can be unpredictable, so you might think it's too error-prone to work. If anything, assuming you have a 2-stack of people that know how to trilane, let the random be the carry. It's the most straightforward role in a trilane.

that's it fuck AP people are way too fucking stupid. AR every game
naga support that did nothing all fucking game, phoenix max sunray first icarus diving in 4 and stopping in the middle of them for no fucking reason
like seriously

inkls

It's probably because of the common fear of trilanes of no one getting XP, and the fact that pub teammates can be unpredictable, so you might think it's too error-prone to work. If anything, assuming you have a 2-stack of people that know how to trilane, let the random be the carry. It's the most straightforward role in a trilane.

or you know, they want to jungle?

you don't have to know how to trilane at this mmr. get a hero with a stun and win lane.

shira

It's pretty easy to beat a potato trilane. Just ward the pull camp and it instantly falls apart
pwou69d.gif

Terrorblade is pretty good when the opposing team never uses any disables or hit you during fights

I guess that applies for the entire cast, but still

lina has 3 seconds to ult enemy windranger
literally doesn't
lose game because two dumbfucks on our team died back and WR solo takes whole base
dac15_fantastic.gif

16 MB patch, i'm sure it's the immortals

JC Sera

ah in australia they are pretty easy to find
wish me luck for my practical exam

sixghost

Did they change the way Huskar's ult works recently? I thought that used to be one of the spells that didn't get disjointed by anything. I've seen it get cancelled more times in the last 3 weeks than the entire time before that.

Hylian7

Did they change the way Huskar's ult works recently? I thought that used to be one of the spells that didn't get disjointed by anything. I've seen it get cancelled more times in the last 3 weeks than the entire time before that.

It was always disjointable by getting more than a certain range from Huskar. I remember an old clip of a Huskar ulting a Tiny and the Tiny blinked away as "I believe I can fly" was playing. The Tiny never got out of that range of Huskar so the ult kept flying.

It fucks lanes so amazingly hard, no wonder you won. Even if the necro gets a ton of farm, his team is playing 4v5 for like 20 minutes and that's unacceptable on this patch.

Our laning phase was kinda shit.
Slark was muted and went 14 minute midas while Lone Druid, with his 30 min radiance or some shit, kept flaming him.

We stalled high ground long enough for me to get a blink and turn shit around.

Kard8p3

you can dodge the damage w/ manta. I did that in my last game as drow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom