• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Rick & Morty announcer would be funny for like one game. But MAN would that get annoying after a while. Most custom announcers are pretty terrible and overdone. Bastion all the way.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
It's not going to be 100% paid but there will be monetization options.

They've been building up to it for a long time now, and the Skyrim fiasco was just the prelude.

I mean what, they have:

Monetized community art assets
Monetized community sound packs
Monetized community tournament tickets

The last place to go after this is monetized mods.

I think they may do it like CSGO Operations. Custom games are playable in normal lobbies and through a server browser, but for matchmaking they would do a pass for them.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
rick and morty is shit

TUSR, you're 2k at cartoons.
ZDsxCCG.gif

Taborcarn

people actually like rick and morty?
DansGame.png

I watched the pilot and didn't get to into it. But months later I watched episode 3 onwards and couldn't binge on the show fast enough. It's got just enough of that clever weirdness to be really entertaining, but not fall over the really stupid cliff like other Adult Swim shows.

shira

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFWTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFWTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFWTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFWTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFWTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFWTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFWTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFWTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFWTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFWTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFWTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFWTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFWTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFWTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFWTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFWTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFWTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFWTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFWTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFWTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFWTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFWTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom