• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Centaur and shadow fiend were so tanky, there was nothing else they could have done. Incredible series anywho, if the TI5 is as exciting as this everybody wins
goodjob.gif

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
No one is going to buy a custom game they haven't played. 99% of them are trash, just like mods.

I could see people selling single player mods. "Level 1 and 2 free, $.99 per each additional level!"

Or they could give you like 2-5 hours for free, and after that you have to buy it.

And of course, people can just give them away for free if they want to and not charge cash money for them.

Acinixys

E3 is hype as fuck this year. I usually dont care about it but damn

Xbox One now can play 360 games
Star Wars Battlefront gameplay looks awesome
New Mirrors Edge = amazing
Dishonored 2 incoming

dac15_cool.gif
mayatomr_gdlk.gif

ViviOggi

E3 is hype as fuck this year. I usually dont care about it but damn

Xbox One now can play 360 games
Star Wars Battlefront gameplay looks awesome
New Mirrors Edge = amazing
Dishonored 2 incoming

dac15_cool.gif
mayatomr_gdlk.gif
Only looking forward to Dishonored 2 of the big titles tbh, they'll fuck up Mirror's Edge

And Xbone bc is like 20 titles at launch

JC Sera

Theres a first page post on the reddit about going from EU➤US East and how essentially US is toxic trash
theres a lot of things that people say about scrub pub level, such as raging flaming over allchat that I don't find happens over Aus servers
Instead we get silence or nonchalant bogans that don't give a shit just rambling over all chat, and then start laughing their asses off being wankers and casually calling you a c*nt

Two particular cases I can think of that were funny was a shadow shaman who was pissed off his face and kept walking around towers in circles instead of doing anything

and a broodmother who admitted on teamspeak that he only choose her cause he was high and just wanted towatch "the spiders move"

Curious now about differences in other servers now

inkls

Theres a first page post on the reddit about going from EU➤US East and how essentially US is toxic trash
theres a lot of things that people say about scrub pub level, such as raging flaming over allchat that I don't find happens over Aus servers
Instead we get silence or nonchalant bogans that don't give a shit just rambling over all chat, and then start laughing their asses off being wankers and casually calling you a c*nt

Two particular cases I can think of that were funny was a shadow shaman who was pissed off his face and kept walking around towers in circles instead of doing anything

and a broodmother who admitted on teamspeak that he only choose her cause he was high and just wanted towatch "the spiders move"

Curious now about differences in other servers now

in eu servers they always go like "honestly..." and rant or say stuff like "we lost" and complain about your positioning, but thats mostly german players i've noticed

Nothing coming out of E3 so far excites me. I really want No Man's Sky but it's annoying how we've been hearing about it for years and still have no idea when it will come out.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Not even a remake of a good FF game like IX or Tactics.
facepalm.gif

Tactics already got a remake. I want to know where the hell the PC version is though.

You know, I thought Sony was going to announce World of Warcraft for PS4 for a moment, nope just CoD
sleeping.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom