• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

inkls

mU7o2UN.jpg

Vote for storm, ember, invoker arcana pls

mayatomr_gdlk.gif

Artanisix

huskar and treant didn't fucking make it to the next round

i am going to look up what people are voting in this thread and vote the opposite

you are all the fucking problem

huskar and treant didn't fucking make it to the next round

i am going to look up what people are voting in this thread and vote the opposite

you are all the fucking problem

I voted Tree. Can't remember if I voted husk.

Sony presser had a lot of big names
that are going to end up shite

Just saw arcana thing update. If tinker wins I will choke someone

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
People seem to be getting the wrong idea with the Shenmue kickstarter. It isn't a way for Sony to save on publishing costs, its an advertisement campaign by Sega, and a damn good one. I'm sure tomorrow we will hear about how the campaign broke some records.

People seem to be getting the wrong idea with the Shenmue kickstarter. It isn't a way for Sony to save on publishing costs, its an advertisement campaign by Sega, and a damn good one. I'm sure tomorrow we will hear about how the campaign broke some records.

...and about how the game will get funded by Sega and the kickstarter was to 'gauge interest'

Honestly hate that a big-pub-owned IP is going through kickstarter but I guess people really want it so whatever.

Saprol

Is there anything to build on Spirit Breaker if you want to stop QoP from blinking? I caught Tinker occasionally because he can't take damage but QoP has a blink skill.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
At least we're not getting a Void Arcana.

If QoP wins I hope it's a genderswap Arcana turning her into an Incubus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom