• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

inkls

What about storm? Is he cancer as well?

does he dominate mid lane by default and have a dot spell? There's your answer

inkls has only ever played heroes that have been shown in the state of California to cause cancer

your safelane treant gave me cancer
sick.gif

kionedrik

does he dominate mid lane by default and have a dot spell? There's your answer

He has 2 nukes by default, remnant and blast from overload. I don't get your point honestly.

Every hero is cancer if played properly by a competent player. My point is that some require skill/reflexes/timing/positioning/(etc) and others are basically 1-button spammers.

I'm thinking of trying HoTS since my regulars from dota have jumped ship to cs:go ( and I suck a lot more in that game) does it have modes to choose from like dota, or are you locked into playing with the same rules through all your games, I mean something similar to ARD or ability draft.

shira

I'm thinking of trying HoTS since my regulars from dota have jumped ship to cs:go ( and I suck a lot more in that game) does it have modes to choose from like dota, or are you locked into playing with the same rules through all your games, I mean something similar to ARD or ability draft.

hots has themed maps, so every game is different

one map is collect orbs, one is secure outposts, one is trade in gold for cannonballs

hots has themed maps, so every game is different

one map is collect orbs, one is secure outposts, one is trade in gold for cannonballs

I'm guessing you can't freely pick where you want to play, well that doesn't sound super exciting :/

I'm gonna still give it a shot, if for the themed cards only.

52club

Not gonna lie, im SERIOUSLY considering forgoing a new PC and getting a PS4 instead

Horizon: Zero Dawn and Last Guardian got me hype as fuck

I mean I can get one for the price of a new GFX card

If that falls through I have some great real estate opportunities for you;).

inkls

He has 2 nukes by default, remnant and blast from overload. I don't get your point honestly.

Every hero is cancer if played properly by a competent player. My point is that some require skill/reflexes/timing/positioning/(etc) and others are basically 1-button spammers.

except even a bad qop or viper is cancer in lane.

TUSR

Banned
"Tokyo School Life" is the story of your trip as an exchange student in Tokyo and the three girls you meet there. Live the everyday life you love from anime and manga!

G.ZZZ

Dota 10 way death match rofl

They're very cogniscent of what made sc2 fuck up at least with browsing new things so let's hope it's the beginning of a new and vibrant scene!

Can't wait for some diablo-like game then i can kill myself ez.

Tower defenses too. God custom games are KreyGasm

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I think it's just realistic enough without going into uncanny valley like typical western tech-demos.

TUSR

Banned
I think it's just realistic enough without going into uncanny valley like typical western tech-demos.

i just want to live the life of a harem MC trying to find the love of my life who just so happens to be my best childhood friend that i lost when my family moved overseas for my fathers business

Played a few games of HOTS.

If Dota difficulty is the equivalent of NFL, then HOTS is high school football at best.

The problem is that Blizzard with all their money still dont' have voice chat in the game which is a joke.

The people who I'm stuck with playing in the forced mode are deer in headlights. I'll play it with some friends who find Dota too difficult but really, this is the equivalent of Press A for awesome.

As someone mentioned the impact of the moves and such is pretty minimal. Can the game be successful, sure why not. It's easy for anyone but really it's a mental step down from Dota.

Also, you have a much better chance for a comeback in Dota than you do in HOTS. A few levels worth of difference is steamroll city.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom