• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Low Tier
leshrac spammers are literally cancer incarnate.

cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png

Wok

Gonna have to avoid the beta until that illusion bug is fixed, though...

You refer to this, right?

Found it on Reddit:
Drop items from the illusions
Wait for illusions to despawn
Buy branches until your stash shows up
Pick up dropped illusion items
Sell branches
Move illusion items to your inventory, they can now be sold

Game broken. Manta Style is the best farming item on every hero.

Haunted

After Draskyl's stream ended, I accidentally clicked on the Twitch homepage and saw the "official Twitch E3 stream".

Holy shit what commercial pandering, empty "this is awesome" praises for the most standard shit. It's like an endless video live stream of those vapid, lying magazine previews in the 90s and 00s. This shit is putting critical game journalism back years.

Anyway, even though I can't use my Doom set in reborn, at least I was able to fix my chat wheel. Ain't the same without it.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Come one Valve, where is the update for source 2. We need the illusion exploit fixed, and I would also like the tools to compile Panorama stuff to ship.

After Draskyl's stream ended, I accidentally clicked on the Twitch homepage and saw the "official Twitch E3 stream".

Holy shit what commercial pandering, empty "this is awesome" praises for the most standard shit. It's like an endless video live stream of those vapid, lying magazine previews in the 90s and 00s. This shit is putting critical game journalism back years.

Anyway, even though I can't use my Doom set in reborn, at least I was able to fix my chat wheel. Ain't the same without it.

That's 90% of E3 coverage, and apparently what people want to see

People were salty as fuck when GiantBomb tore apart all the conferences

Afk hosts?

Host your own game and get friends.

I don't think this is the problem , after having played with my friend we reached the conclusion our frustation wasn't caused by afk hosts, I had to restart dota and he told me I was still being shown as the lobby host to the rest of the players, so it must be a bug that it's causing this weird interaction,my guess is that the game isn't properly detecting when a player closes the game and causing the arise of all these ghost lobbies for custom games.

TUSR

Banned
I don't think this is the problem , after having played with my friend we reached the conclusion our frustation wasn't caused by afk hosts, I had to restart dota and he told me I was still being shown as the lobby host to the rest of the players, so it must be a bug that it's causing this weird interaction,my guess is that the game isn't properly detecting when a player closes the game and causing the arise of all these ghost lobbies for custom games.
I've had some lobby shenanigans too, if you manage to replicate it let me know.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Is that illusion bug still in reborn?

I kind of dont want to touch reborn until thats fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom