• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sibylus

Banned
okay so i have apparently installed all of the files but now i get a response saying "Failed to Start Game (Missing Executable)"

huh.gif
Revalidate (again, will replace the missing exe).

Also probably time to file a support ticket.

Alright, so Immortals III seems confirmed at this point:

1. Faceless Void - Mask of Madness
2. Lion - Helmet
3. Outworld Devourer - Staff
4. Terrorblade - Sword
5. Meepo - Gems
6. Zeus - Lightning Bolt
7. Troll Warlord - Axes
8. Kunkka - Shark Boat
9. GOLD

tell me you're fucking kidding me.

Chris R

IDk, am I supposed to laugh or facepalm. Srry dud.

Just tell someone in chat that they suck. Whoever defends them is in their stack. If they pile-on and they are stacking it's 100% loss.

I'd honestly rather take my first abandon and try out LPQ than play with/against a 4 stack again.

TUSR

Banned
Alright, so Immortals III seems confirmed at this point:

1. Faceless Void - Mask of Madness
2. Lion - Helmet
3. Outworld Devourer - Staff
4. Terrorblade - Sword
5. Meepo - Gems
6. Zeus - Lightning Bolt
7. Troll Warlord - Axes
8. Kunkka - Shark Boat
9. GOLD

mmm

Why do people play invoker and then not use skills? I mean, I can understand someone misusing skills, or not invoking as often as they should, but some invokers just literally sit on their cool downs all game and never use them. I don't understand. The whole appeal of the heroes is clicking lots of buttons.

[H]
Gifts
Gladiator's Revenge (Pudge)
Compendium Bloody Ripper (Lifestealer)
Forsaken Beauty (Medusa)
The Witch Hunter (Anti Mage)
Ol' Chopper's (Pudge) x2
Outcast of the Deep (Naga Siren)
Ancient Sovereign (Sand King)
Aspects of Summer (Enchantress)
Immortals
Shock of the Anvil (Magnus)
Vigil Signet (Sven)

[W]
Luna Immortal shield
Disruptor Immortal cage
Wind ranger immortal cape
Crystal Maiden White Sentry
Tiny Scarlet Quarry gift
Crystal Maiden Ensemble of the Crystaline Comet gift
other gift set offers by PM

At times the new interface feels a bit unresponsive for me, like sometimes I have to click more than once to get the thing to detect my clicks.

I still have a bara immortal lying around if anyone is interested, mostly interested in TA/Lina sets (not the whispering dead one tho) but any other offers are welcome.

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
I just threw a game so hard at lunch. I don't know why I went Heart after Treads > MoM > Blink on Sven. But boy do I regret it now
ashot_sven.gif

So tempted to try and sneak another game in.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Aw yeah, most popular mod of the day. The incredibly creative and original, ARAM. As soon as I spiffed it up for Reborn it really spiked in player base.

Is there any hero that is really good against Lesh mid?

I'm yet to play a single custom game, shameful I know.

Besides overthrow and pudge/mid wars what are the best ones?

I had a surprising amount of fun with Co-Op Survival last night... until it crashed. There are a few odd and buggy things about it, but seeing giant Treants stomp towards your ancient is stupid fun.

Sianos

how did you fix it ? a friend of mine has the same problem
I backed up my "dota 2 beta" folder in the "steamapps" folder, reinstalled, downloaded the 5.5 gig update, cancelled the autoverify verified manually, then reinstalled 1.7 gigs of corrupted files, then verified one more time.

I've also read that just turning off steam at the 5.5 gig update worked for some, but didn't for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom