• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

inkls

yeah

i'm promoting you to corproral awful puns

dendiFace.PNG

wow, i did nazi that coming. I guess you took a lycan to me. To Lich their own I guess.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
One of my mods have more favorites then ratings :/

Anyone able to tell me how many players are in "All Random All Mid (ARAM)"? The one with that's picture is a red square with text on it.

RS4-

One of my mods have more favorites then ratings :/

Anyone able to tell me how many players are in "All Random All Mid (ARAM)"? The one with that's picture is a red square with text on it.

Is that the one where there's no secret shop or whatever.

If so, that should get 'go back to hots' rating.

Go into Reborn and start a Custom Game lobby. After you get 9 other people, drop out of the lobby. Quit Reborn. Open regular Dota 2. You will immediately be dropped into a lobby with 9 other people in regular Dota.

wut

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Still missing game times for the IHL playoff matches from these teams:
1) Doki_lemi vs. 2 Ogres 1 Club
2) Eurocleave vs. The Eternal Elmos
3) Don's Cherry vs. Brule's Eul's

Remember to steam message or PM the scheduled game time to either me or tusr by tonight at the very latest!!!

Also, games will be played on source 1 (not source 2 aka reborn), contrary to my previous statement, as valve continues to fix the major source 2 bugs.

full

Fuck it just going to unistall reborn.

Oh and Saprol needs to add the emoticons from thecoli so our posting experience gets 100 times better.
full

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
A friend of mine is trying to find this minigame that he played at lans a decade or so ago. He says it was 3v3 fighting against a horde of creeps coming at you. He doesn't remember the name unfortunately. It wasn't Hero Line Wars but something similar. Anyone by chance know what game he could mean?

Also does anyone know if a Takeshis Castle game is in the making or if it is too complex to be made in Dota? That shit is so much fun playing with your friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom