• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guru-Guru

Banned
That G1 commercial is so cringe. I have no clue how the actor can keep a straight face talking about climbing the highest mountains and slaying dragons.

Phandy

HO BOY. Downloading Reborn now. I think this is what ends my 6 month hiatus.
Can't wait to play another 2k hours, drop 1k MMR, and never play other games again (Custom gaaaeeeemmmms).

Also, some of my bros at work made another courier D:
(previously made PiggyBack, Blotto, Nilbog)
It looks goooood:

Check it out
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=461543893

(Goddamn i need to make a dota item already, I need dat £$£$)

CLINTON "FEAR" LOOMIS IS ONE OF THE FEW WHO KNOWS WHAT IT TAKES TO TRULY BE A TOP PLAYER IN THE DOTA COMMUNITY.

ViviOggi

HO BOY. Downloading Reborn now. I think this is what ends my 6 month hiatus.
Can't wait to play another 2k hours, drop 1k MMR, and never play other games again (Custom gaaaeeeemmmms).

Also, some of my bros at work made another courier D:
(previously made PiggyBack, Blotto, Nilbog)
It looks goooood:

Check it out
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=461543893

(Goddamn i need to make a dota item already, I need dat £$£$)

Dota couriers > Leeg heroes

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
oh god naga octarine core noooooooooooo

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

[edit] and PL on the other team
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

not sure why they didn't leave the gem on the dark seer, it would have gotten them that clinkz kill and dis dies too fast and will lose gem

edit: that gg rune

iamblades

In a 'styles make fights' type thing, I think EG just destroys VG's play style.

I think a team like VP(or even Na'Vi) would absolutely wreck EG's greed though. VG just doesn't play aggressively enough during laning phase to punish EG.

Didn't see the seeding bracket games, so i dunno how iG beat EG.

In a 'styles make fights' type thing, I think EG just destroys VG's play style.

I think a team like VP(or even Na'Vi) would absolutely wreck EG's greed though. VG just doesn't play aggressively enough during laning phase to punish EG.

Didn't see the seeding bracket games, so i dunno how iG beat EG.

EG just had VG figured out for awhile now. they are very good at playing defensive and always punish VG aggressiveness early game.

Maybe VG can do something in game 2 but I doubt it.

Fear has been blasting it on all team fights, rotations have been top notch from EG too, and now they have complete control of the map , only thing VG could try is to delay the game and get tiny as much farm as possible, but their lineup isn't suitable for that kind of playstyle..

I don't play Wisp but you're not forced to tether at the last second after initiating relocate right? Maybe I'm wrong. Either the timing is really strict or some players are taking unnecessary risks.

GorillaJu

I've never seen ice3 be useless like this in a game. Seen him have mediocre games, and plenty of great ones, but this is the first time I've seen him just completely shit on.

I don't play Wisp but you're not forced to tether at the last second after initiating relocate right? Maybe I'm wrong. Either the timing is really strict or some players are taking unnecessary risks.

No. if you are not tethered to anyone you will just relocate by yourself, if you tether a hero before returning to your original location he will make it back along with you.

aeolist

Banned
thats what he did at the summit, was just wondering if the build had stuck around or if he changed it up

summit was pre-solar crest. he did use the helm build but that was before the deso buff.

edit: oh wait the lan was post-6.84, right. i don't think he used solar crest though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom