• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. if you are not tethered to anyone you will just relocate by yourself, if you tether a hero before returning to your original location he will make it back along with you.

I know that, that's not the question. I know you can tether after activating relocate but I don't know how much time you have after activating to tether the hero you want to bring with you.

aeolist

Banned
I know that, that's not the question. I know you can tether after activating relocate but I don't know how much time you have after activating to tether the hero you want to bring with you.

you just have to be tethered, i think most pros wait till the last second to bait the enemy team into committing harder and to keep the wisp from dying before the relocate goes off. it looks like the animation happened but the buff wasn't applied yet in that case.

right, i was looking at the qualifier dates. don't think he used solar crest, he went treads aquila helm i think.

You are correct, it seems like he was testing a HoD clinkz build since he hadn't built one in any of his previous matches.

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1475545636

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1476080111

Then they are taking unnecessary risks, you have plenty of time before relocate takes effect.

No. if you are not tethered to anyone you will just relocate by yourself, if you tether a hero before returning to your original location he will make it back along with you.

On the return trip I've found it's easier to re-tether or do it at the end of the cool down to prevent any breaks in the tether. Usually when I take someone back to fountain I break it so I can reconnect for the return (if they are going with me).

If timed wrong the tether could end and still be on a few second cool down.

Eternal Envy
cBj1LTf.png

KingKong

holy crap iG I dont think rax are worth getting wiped after you force buybacks. And how is Burning always so far away from his team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom