• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

inkls

Laguna blade needs a nerf

DansGame.png

DrPizza

Banned
I am so glad I waited a few weeks to active my codes, the ones that were activated right away are missing some autograph runes. But not mine!
redpawAutographs.jpg

Can you get bluepaw yet? I don't see the option. Or do only the ESL ones have it?

Huh. So that's a TI4-era one? I only have Oroboros's autograph. I wonder if there's some way of getting it fixed.

Did they reflect any good spells all game?
Don't think so, there's a bunch of good spells to reflect but IG played around it very well. Fights were really chaotic so maybe it was useful and I didn't notice. Even if it doesn't reflect it prevents anyone from focusing that hero with any single target spells.

Shinypogs

Envy's need to force the issue and overconfidence reminds me a lot of Loda, sometimes it pays off for them and sometimes they completely fuck their teams with it. I only came into the scene around ti3, what was no tidehunter like when you had both of those two on the same team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom