• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quesa

WAIT I JUST REALIZED

the reborn profiles don't have the eight-item showcase do they

that means my four-redhoof stable will have to find another home...

edit: YO MOMOCHI

la_briola

It's a more cinematic experience

Our eyes can't see 60 fps anyway

The stadium "monitor wall" is probably 24hz and they can't be bothered to provide two feeds... that's the only explanation I can think of, or they want us to buy the ticket.
thinking.gif

https://twitter.com/Stoosen/status/610875237211709440/photo/1

yeah... #productionvalue indeed.

kionedrik

This TI might be the best ever.

The patch is really balanced and the pick spectrum is huge.

There are 4 or 5 teams that have been having really solid performances and can easily eliminate each other, so the elimination rounds will be a fun thing to watch.

BigAT

There are 4 or 5 teams that have been having really solid performances and can easily eliminate each other, so the elimination rounds will be a fun thing to watch.

Don't underestimate people's abilities to find a reason in the next month and a half to bitch about it.

I have a feeling Naga will be firstpick/ban material for all high profile teams games, mark my wor
sleeping.gif

I have to wonder if Valve will be releasing any balance patch right before TI starts, even some minor changes to lesh/QoP would be welcome.

It could get way worse than Tusk and Lesh right now, at least you need to be good at them to be effective, I still think Lesh's E or R need a slight nerf but he has plenty of counters.

Now QoP, she definitely needs a nerf, I still think making non-aghs ult be magic damage would be good enough for her not to be ~100% p+b.

kionedrik

Qop, Leshrac and Tusk are picked too often though. I especially don't like the latter.

I agree with this to an extent. Qop and Tusk are playmaker heroes and although they get picked a lot I find them very enjoyable to see in action, especially when they are paired with talented players.

Lesh is more of a rush-in kind of hero but still nothing like Troll, Sniper, Lycan, etc in their prime. I agree he should get a slap on the wrist in 6.84d.

they have a razor tho. that ult + dmg steal would destroy huskar

And then there is that, since they dont have any kind of stuns or any hard disables other than sven hammer, then yeah I agree it would have been a rough game for Huskar. Sven tho gets just as screwed by WW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom