• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
BabyRage.png

kionedrik

Well that was fun, Secret did well to drag the game out that long considering I thought EG had a much better draft.

It was actually the other way around. Secret had much better early aggression and it was EG that dragged the game in order to itemize their cores and win it.

Jex

Felt like Secret were checkmated from the draft. It was admirable (?) for them to drag the game out so long considering but they never even came close to dealing with EG's team control. Sven was useless.

After that relocate in on Rosh and the Sven immediately losing aegis and dying again after that I didn't feel like Secret had a chance anymore and were delaying the inevitable. Razor was basically immortal with the heals and Secret were forced to fight him anyway because their buildings were melting.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
So much Sven hate, stop it you guys are going to make me cry. They drafted him into a no-win situation. That wasn't Sven's fault.

aeolist

Banned
After that relocate in on Rosh and the Sven immediately losing aegis and dying again after that I didn't feel like Secret had a chance anymore and were delaying the inevitable. Razor was basically immortal with the heals and Secret were forced to fight him anyway because their buildings were melting.

aghs razor sitting on your rax with cold embrace is just filthy. zeus didn't have enough magical damage to kill by himself so they just couldn't do anything.

scarybore

It was actually the other way around. Secret had much better early aggression and it was EG that dragged the game in order to itemize their cores and win it.

Yeah, held on is what I meant to say rather than dragged out, cause a longer game is exactly what EG would have wanted.

And n0tail is on the panel now. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom