• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
no sarcasm, it's legitimately one of the coolest items in the game atm
Okay just checking, I can see it being infuriating if you're playing against it. I agree though, adds an entirely new dynamic.
he used it on CM, naga was sitting back
Ahh okay, thought Naga got caught in the wall combo too.

Felt like BKB would've done more than Orchid but who am I to tell Sumail what to go for.

TS and EG on a whole other level than everyone in ESL

VG pls go practice
cm1.gif

Ahh okay, thought Naga got caught in the wall combo too.

Felt like BKB would've done more than Orchid but who am I to tell Sumail what to go for.

Thats why I buy them tickets
ashot_chaos.gif

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.

It wouldn't have worked very well, I think. He'd just be isolating himself and then Punch + Net = reep.

It was a very damned if you do, damned if you don't situation. Sumail gambled on taking out Naga in time but Kuro positioning is just too good.

It wouldn't have worked very well, I think. He'd just be isolating himself and then Punch + Net = reep.

It was a very damned if you do, damned if you don't situation. Sumail gambled on taking out Naga in time but Kuro positioning is just too good.
Yeah I figured that as well, he'd need Fear and Universe to have popped BKB for it to be a fair fight I guess. Lots of magic damage + Naga seems extremely strong when bkb just fucks you in a different way.

JambiBum

....EG picked Leshrac. LESHRAC.

I don't understand how Secret is the one with scumbag picks. Explain to me please.

It seems to me though, EG had better picks overall last match.

If you don't understand how Viper, Gyro, and Naga are more scumbag than support Leshrac then I don't know what to tell you.

JambiBum

support naga

Support naga who has sleep which is all she needs.

Also you dodged your ihl playoff game so you don't get to talk about anything ever again.

For the record I don't really care who wins this matchup, I just want to see good dota. Scumbag picks from either team aren't that fun to watch to me.

Lesh could get a nerf to the cooldown of his Lightning Storm, but Gyro does not need nerfing. He is finally sorta back, but not dominating like a few years ago.

Viper is boring, not scum. For a hero to be scum it needs to be easy to win with AND cancer to play against. Carry Naga, carry Lesh, carry Gyro, Undying, Earth Spirit, etc.

For the record I don't see any of the picks as scumbag picks. Competitive Dota has been crazy fun to watch lately with a lot of heroes getting picked and banned, rather than just a few choice ones.

So looking at someone blaming these or that picks as something scum, well...

Just explain to me why then, because I really really havent seen Dota being this well balanced for quite some time.

inkls

Support naga who has sleep which is all she needs.

Also you dodged your ihl playoff game so you don't get to talk about anything ever again.

oh fuck off. Thats between me and my team, this is none of your business and I don't need pricks like you shitting up the gaf thread by bringing it up because you can't win an argument without attacking a user.

Warms my heart to see Sven picked again.

Sumail is such a monster too. Not that the rest of EG are not good but he's fucking amazing.

(my heart is for Team Secret tho, Puppey, S4, Kuroky FOR LYFE)

(or the next great shuffle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom