• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigAT

oh fuck off. Thats between me and my team, this is none of your business and I don't need pricks like you shitting up the gaf thread by bringing it up because you can't win an argument without attacking a user.

Why did you skip your playoff game? That seems weird.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
PPD AFK to bait but Universe misses hook.

RTZ pushes mid but is actually fakeout for stealth rosh.

DIS GAME
crazy.gif
crazy.gif
crazy.gif

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Sven never got any space, and died what, 3 times to early ganks/Kotl spam?

Never really recovered after that, and meanwhile, Arteezy escaped by the skin of his teeth a few times.

Tinker's build seemed somewhat...odd, also. Dunno what would have been better, though.

Haunted

Does Tobi know how to tie a tie? geez... That knot is horrendous.
Fun little tidbit: before game 1 started he fiddled around with it, wasn't happy with the result and called Zoe over to fix it - but from the looks of it, the intervention just made things worse and now there's no one around the casters and their isolated little boith to help. :p

scarybore

Some super satisfying games today, I could see a tiny patch beforehand to make changes to a few heroes but I think TI5 is in a very good place judging from this tournament.

Congrats to Secret, again. :)

Shinypogs

I stopped watching that last game for a bit when it looked like secret were going to lose and it was going to go to game five since I hate long drawn out deaths where one team just refuses to admit defeat. Peeked back in a little while later to see the last two fights and just damn apparently it's really not over till it's over, serves me right for not having enough faith.

I got an Idea for a custom game, Sven vs Legion Commander the fight of trash tier carry heroes, whoever loses the game faster wins.

Secret outclassing every other team at every single stage of the game, be it drafting, farming, pushing, teamfights. Secret will take the TI easily if the rest of players don't step up their game.

Congrats Secret, well deserved win.

kionedrik

Congrats to Secret. They were the most consistent team throughout the tournament and deserved the win. Just please stop picking bloodcyka...

A well deserved congrats to the ESL organization as well. Great format, great production, all around A+ stuff.

Edit: I know it's childish but the REEK comments whenever Maelk talked made me laugh...

The way Chobra keeps showing off the crowd, I bet someone in the ESL staff is in his ear wanting to show off for Valve for Major contention.

Haunted

It's half full in half a stadium with free tickets.
wtf free tickets? You should've told me! :p (prices ranged from 30€ to 50€ to 300€ for early, at event and premium tickets).

Attendance was roughly 15k from what I've heard, not a bad turnout, I'd say. I actually think they could fill more of the space, but maybe I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom