• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jex

Why are teams still picking Sven?

Because when you get the Hammer onto 4 heroes and cleave them all into dust during God's Strength within 3 seconds it looks really cool.

It just never happens that way because Sven gets kited across the map.

I feel like Puppeys kotl is first ban worthy, he does so much on that and recall works super well with Secrets gameplans

Is secret the only pro team who consistently pick that hero, because it sure feels that way.

Secret just has one of the most widest, varied playstyles in the whole pro-scene and their members are so dynamic that they can adapt well to whatever the circumstance requires, that's where TS edges out most of the competition, their drafts can be so tricky to crack for whoever they face and as a result they are often caught off guard.

You sure you weren't hacked? Stealing just one item would likely make it far harder to realize it happened. When did it happen?
pretty sure I wasn't

my worry is that a sold it a year ago and I don't remember

but I'm like 90% sure that didn't happen

it's not in my trade or market history and the only place it pops up is when I redeemed it

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
pretty sure I wasn't

it's not in my trade or market history and the only place it pops up is when I redeemed it

They could have gifted it if they got into your account.

But I don't know, maybe Valve just screwed up their database or something.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
passive or easy bots?

87T1cm4.gif

Wok

Just watched the 9 hp fight between Secret and EG again. Kuro made the difference by fleeing and coming back for a little rip tide: https://youtu.be/Wv00wbCrc8U

pretty sure I wasn't

Maybe you were drunk and recycled it, which is worse than selling it for $50.

magic res stacks like crits, diminishingly iirc

so it gives +41.25% and with base 25% = 66.25%

It stacks like this:

0.75 (standard magic resist) * 0.8 (glimmer cape) * 0.45 (glimmer active) = 0.27

1 - 0.27 = 0.73

A hero with standard magic resist that has glimmer cape and is under the effect of glimmer has 73% magic resistance.

And that's it for this week's Dota Math Minute, this is your host Print Screen signing off
ashot_chaos.gif

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
yea but there are boats and shit

I'm pretty sure the people making those boats go around are italian.

And the people staffing your hotels.

And managing your shops.

And blowing your glass tchotchkes.

Quesa

Just played a game of overthrow that was super weird. Like the ping was so bad it would stutter the game 2-3 times a sec. It was like every character was a broke animatronic from chuck e cheese

Edit: I think an Estimated Game Length field would be pretty cool to have for custom games.

so he'll fly halfway around the world to visit venice but won't drive south a few hours to hang out with moblin who lives in the same damn state

I see

I see.

Duran

Anyone got an extra SF immortal they're willing to part with?

Only have extra Luna / Void immortal and I'll add like 10 sets from the year beast event. PM me to see which.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom