• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

mfaex

There's no way LD isn't invited. He's gotta be asleep. That'd be like not inviting EG or Secret to play.

No Sunsfan, no Maut, no Draskyl, no Pimpmuckl (obs), no Kotlguy. I'm a sad boy.

Very happy for OD, Blitz, and Winter though.

And yeah 2GD said he wasn't going to do it this year. RIP in pieces Bruno too.
cry.gif

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
There's no way LD isn't invited. He's gotta be asleep. That'd be like not inviting EG or Secret to play.

No Sunsfan, no Maut, no Draskyl, no Pimpmuckl (obs), no Kotlguy. I'm a sad boy.

Very happy for OD, Blitz, and Winter though.

And yeah 2GD said he wasn't going to do it this year. RIP in pieces Bruno too.
cry.gif
Does Bruno need an invite if he works for Valve?

DrPizza

Banned
No Draskyl? That's a shame. No LD? Bizarre.

And yet the invite Tobi, even though all he knows how to do is shout. Wasn't he fucking off to CSGO?

t0rment

Sometimes, it feels like every single person that is playing this game is constantly on the verge of a mental breakdown.

you are correct.

and next time i see a techies i will insta abandon, i don't even care if i spend the rest of my life on lp.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
No Yames, No Dadskyl a terrible mistake that hopefully will be reconciled when they wake up in Sweden time or whatever shitty schedule those guys keep.

BeesEight

Isn't Nature's Prophet a good pick against Techies?

I find the hero isn't too much of a problem at my level... unless he's on your team.

I've found peace with all the techies picks.

I just hope when they're on my team, they are good and when they are versus me, that they suck.

Usually it's the other way around

patchday

cant get Reborn -> Overthrow custom game to work. crashed out twice. Was looking forward to it :(

I wonder how long the match length is, etc

patchday

aight finally got into my 1st Overthrow match. immediately typed apologizes to everyone in the match for being horrible. Had a blast tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom