• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

what about katie kate as host?

give my regards to hylian
bts_lina.gif

For real, she's legit good and would also make for some good publicity as the first (?) woman host in esport.

Kaci isn't exactly an host, she's more of an interviewer thing (?), sheever is desk host.

doesn't league have their own hot blonde hosting? Somehow it's always the preview image on the channel list for twitch

rexor0717

Guys

Is Winter Wyvern the ultimate counter pick to a possibly very well farmed Satanic Phantom Assassin? Or maybe, should I just say she is the ultimate support hero?

She is really strong against a good amount of lineups. Crazy strong lane support in general though.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
It's rice Dr. Kirby, come on.

Try out these if you don't know how to make any rice based dishes. Just fry up some beef/taters/carrots and then stew it in the sauce.

Haly

You need day old rice for frying by the way. If you try to fry fresh rice you're going to have a rough time with cleaning.

Haly

You should make your rice plain and then do stuff to it afterwards, keeps it versatile.

This is literally the easiest thing you can do with rice beyond eating it plain like some kind of ascetic monk:

A bowl of freshly steamed white rice
Crack an egg over it
Season the whole thing with soy sauce (about one tablespoon should be enough)
Mix it all together
Microwave it for a few seconds if the eggs aren't cooked enough to your liking (the point is that the residual heat from the rice cooks the egg so it's kind of like egg drop soup without the soup)

In gif form:
A8oCDtj.gif

shira

You should make your rice plain and then do stuff to it afterwards, keeps it versatile.

This is literally the easiest thing you can do with rice beyond eating it plain like some kind of ascetic monk:

A bowl of freshly steamed white rice
Crack an egg over it
Season the whole thing with soy sauce (about one tablespoon should be enough)
Mix it all together
Microwave it for a few seconds if the eggs aren't cooked enough to your liking (the point is that the residual heat from the rice cooks the egg so it's kind of like egg drop soup without the soup)

In gif form:
A8oCDtj.gif

No sesame oil
facepalm.gif

I can't take you seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom