• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
That's a bit harsh. I do like bobba from time to time even if it's the Asian equivalent of Starbucks' Chai Tea Lattes™.

If you ever want to look like a fuckwad around someone Chinese/Indian, say "chai tea". Guaranteed to max out their "look at this fucking kid" levels.

JC Sera

That's a bit harsh. I do like bobba from time to time even if it's the Asian equivalent of Starbucks' Chai Tea Lattes™.

If you ever want to look like a fuckwad around someone Chinese/Indian, say "chai tea". Guaranteed to max out their "look at this fucking kid" levels.
Green tea/matcha lattes

green tea soft serve icecream is still the best imma a fucking massive weeb kill me

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
you cultured fuckers and here I am trying out the new flavors of amp

f9ac8942bf4be249e86f8faef233844d_1435210436.jpg
That honestly looks like slime.

Artanisix

sorry, but you haven't lived until you've had an ice cream puff

4S8S7Vv.png

a delightful mix of smooth vanilla ice cream with the subtle crunch of tasty cinnamon swirls, nice and cool, jam packed between two hot, gooey glazed donuts sprinkled with sugar

holy fuck i wanna go get one now

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
huskar is ownage i dont understand why ppl still think he's just a gimmick that only works in low tier doto that's not true at all

I can tell this Huskar discussion is going to go on for a while.

Also if bubble tea is for weeaboos and saying 'chai tea' is going to get you punched in the head what are the alternatives for wacky tea (apart from green tea obviously)?

Low Tier
honestly dude just drink real tea.

get into matcha, oolong, darjeeling, any of that sort. Real tea is fantastic, theres a ton of nuances and ways to go with tea and its the shit really.

also huskar is fucking ownage anyone who says otherwise really just doesn't have a very solid understanding of the game I guess.

Like im literally watching sumail's team getting smacked up and down by a huskar

And the hero's not even one of those "win or feed" heroes as long as you play it smartly. Aside from AA, the hero doesn't have any glaring counters or disadvantages that can be 'exploited' against him. Huskar's in a really strong spot right now.

But storm is still the dumbest pub hero tho so its ok.

Artanisix

aghs on husk i would get against an aghs shadow demon so you can repeatedly remove his break, otherwise no

and huskar is the fucking sacred warrior, how are you gonna say hes bad when he counters half the hero pool and wrecks 80% of them with the right itemization

aghs on husk i would get against an aghs shadow demon so you can repeatedly remove his break, otherwise no

and huskar is the fucking sacred warrior, how are you gonna say hes bad when he counters half the hero pool and wrecks 80% of them with the right itemization

aghs lina can one shot him, he is mega weak to magic

JC Sera

wut is that?!?! like green tea/wasabi icecream?
fun story, every year my high school had a japan trip, which had one japanese teacher and non japanese teacher guardians. My japanese teacher had a tradition of trying to feed the non-japanese teacher wasabi icecream under the guise of greentea icecream

Also anyone else seen aui's petition?
yolo.gif

Acinixys

everyone post ur food mmr too tho.

if ur below 4k ur posts are irrelevant Kappa

ZDsxCCG.gif
ZDsxCCG.gif
ZDsxCCG.gif
ZDsxCCG.gif

My food MMR is 9999
Im a chef
dac15_cool.gif

I would love to eat proper ramen one day

The shit we get here is a poor excuse. spaghetti and over cooked pork does not ramen make

sick.gif

I would love to go to America and just eat my way around the country (mostly Cali/Chicago/NY/Texas/New Orleans, I don't want to spend any more time near the Bible Belt than I have to)

I haven't had too much luck on the custom games front either. Getting into them is easier thanks to the auto-connect but people quit out as soon as it's even vaguely laggy.

JC Sera

I would love to go to America and just eat my way around the country (mostly Cali/Chicago/NY/Texas/New Orleans, I don't want to spend any more time near the Bible Belt than I have to)

I haven't had too much luck on the custom games front either. Getting into them is easier thanks to the auto-connect but people quit out as soon as it's even vaguely laggy.
Theres no australian servers for them, sadly
I know I'm in the minority but I'm surprised the Dota community at large likes redeye so much. That guy doesn't know shit about Dota. It's not like Kaci where it's an endearing thing to have a novice on the beat. He sits at a table and pretends to know what he's talking about it and it makes me cringe every time he hosts an event.
Watching Redeye at ESL frankfurt 2014 is what got me into watching E-sports
even though he didn't understand the game, he still gracefully managed the tempo and focus of that panel
especially the awkward mess of maelk
and the event a true joy to watch. He showed genuine interest in the game and its teams. Also him shutting down twitch chat after it being disgusting to Soe is one of the things that makes me hopeful about the games industry as a whole.

His absence in the next 2 ESL panels was definitely felt by me, they both felt more jittery(?) in comparison.

After ESL he did this massive AMA on r/dota2 and really embraced the community. It was just really really great. He just feels so earnest and on the beat.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I know I'm in the minority but I'm surprised the Dota community at large likes redeye so much. That guy doesn't know shit about Dota. It's not like Kaci where it's an endearing thing to have a novice on the beat. He sits at a table and pretends to know what he's talking about it and it makes me cringe every time he hosts an event.

yeah he's boring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom