• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
sven is not that bad. people need to learn to max cleave first
highfive.gif

LC is definitely not shit tier (she's my best hero :mad: ) Can farm a blink dagger within 7 minutes in the jungle and start ganking right off the bat. Or if you're laning her Q is pretty OP.

fuck jungling on LC, such a dead weight

Fevaweva

Had multiple games over the last couple of days where the other team ALWAYS picked CK. Can't believe that annoying hero is back.

abunai

click the mouse wheel + drag (always done it in RTS and edge panning just drives me nuts)
click minimap if going far
keyboard binds to move camera to certain places

Sianos

I've still been having a good time with Troll in 6.84c - 10:1 win/loss ratio not counting an internet outage abandon. I've been having a lot of success running him with melee gankers like Riki and Tusk.

Granted, the games are also in the ~3k quote bracket and Troll is one of my favorite and best heroes though.

abunai

edge pan just feels so clumsy and bumper-car-ish
sick.gif

i'm probably bias tho with a crazy low sensitivity from competitive fps days

First full length ET game in a while. He's definitely garbage. I've never played a match, felt like I played pretty well, but had 0 impact on the game, all while winning.

not only is he garbage he's also fucking boring to play really
rather play beastmaster, at least his free vision doesn't come back to your face

Release ET was pretty dope. Once you got Soul Ring, the enemy had to leave the lane as your spirit spam was unlanable against. Very strong mid hero back then as well when his spirit 1 shot the ranged creep. He was never overly enjoyable to play though.

not only is he garbage he's also fucking boring to play really
rather play beastmaster, at least his free vision doesn't come back to your face

Release ET was pretty dope. Once you got Soul Ring, the enemy had to leave the lane as your spirit spam was unlanable against. Very strong mid hero back then as well when his spirit 1 shot the ranged creep. He was never overly enjoyable to play though.

Eh. I used to enjoy ET. Support and off. Back when I felt like a real "titan" just smacking people for pure damage every auto attack from like 8 minutes. But now not only do I feel like I do very little right click pre-AC, but spirit does fuck all and my ult doesn't do enough to make up for it.

middle mouse is best hylian I don't know how you can be so wrong like jesus christ uninstall the game already I bet you even center camera on hero to block creeps too
rage.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom