• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless you get a bottle right out of the gate (or close) I don't see how it's all that good on slark... Might as well get an early game stat item and abuse passive at 6

because RoA isn't enough mana sustain to flash farm constantly without the need for a fountain trip; with a bottle you never have to go back to base after laning and you can more easily go from farming to ganking without much of an issue

also synergizes well with his ult!

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
while it is still very likely ti will solve this meta, it is amazing how little complaining there is about staleness in this patch.

because everyone stopped playing. it lost like 300,000 players since 6.84 dropped. a game killing patch.

because RoA isn't enough mana sustain to flash farm constantly without the need for a fountain trip; with a bottle you never have to go back to base after laning and you can more easily go from farming to ganking without much of an issue

also synergizes well with his ult!
I rarely have this issue past like level 8 though. Unless you're spamming skills on CD you're really not that mana dependent.
So like PMS and drums?
PMS, wand, aquila, etc. etc. basically every early stat item is viable on slark
**Oh, and morning soloqueue is the WORST.

thinking of spamming omni to bump my mmr, please pray for me
disgusted-lucille-eyeroll-animated-gif-arrested-development-9465744-256-141.gif

My official 6.84c shit tier list (100% accurate):

10. Legion Commander
9. Lich
8. Troll
7. Kunkka
6. Venomancer
5. Sven
4. Morphling
3. Alchemist
2. Luna
1. Terrorblade

Pudge and Techies are not shit tier anymore. Hell, Techies is legit as fuck in certain line ups and Pudge works as a supp or an off laner, just don't bother sending him mid as he's gonna lose it anyway.

inkls

10. Legion Commander
9. Lich
8. Troll
7. Kunkka
6. Venomancer
5. Sven
4. Morphling
3. Alchemist
2. Luna
1. Terrorblade

Pudge and Techies are not shit tier anymore. Hell, Techies is legit as fuck in certain line ups and Pudge works as a supp or an off laner, just don't bother sending him mid as he's gonna lose it anyway.

dac15_transform.gif
?

Veno's not that bad, the problem is where to lane him. 1v1 sidelane 3 position seems to be his best role. Early on he has several issues:

frail
low mana
slow af

I'd like an ms buff or something, I like playing as Veno.

i played veno a few times for the 10 hero challenge recently and yeah i think he has some problems

at level 1, poison sting with a wraith band was still not very scary to my opponents

venomous gale might be ok but it seemed like it was also pretty underwhelming

so it seems like you need to get xp on him for him to be good and thats hard to do

veno is easy just go brown boots aquila midas aghs blink veil and win gamez
lv1 sting is not supposed to be a threat, more an annoyance
lv2 is fucking ether though

oh speaking of void it makes me mad that his scepter upgrade is so lame

they could have done so many cool things with it, like, allowing your teammates to move through it at 100ms, or having it be centered on void and following him around (tho 1000ms would have to go...)

they could have done so many cool things with it, like, allowing your teammates to move through it at 100ms, or having it be centered on void and following him around (tho 1000ms would have to go...)

making it gobal radius would be fun and I don't think that OP

TUSR

Banned

that was a mechanic in hon with staff of the master

Hylian7

10. Legion Commander
9. Lich
8. Troll
7. Kunkka
6. Venomancer
5. Sven
4. Morphling
3. Alchemist
2. Luna
1. Terrorblade

Agree with TB, LC, and Alch. The rest aren't that bad.

Also regarding all the Veno talk, this is a major PSA on the hero: NEVER USE LEVEL 1 WARDS, EVER. Literally the only reason too is if there is a Silencer or something, and even then only if he uses Curse or Last Word on you.

LC is definitely not shit tier (she's my best hero :mad: ) Can farm a blink dagger within 7 minutes in the jungle and start ganking right off the bat. Or if you're laning her Q is pretty OP.

What if Duel automatically self cast PTA? It'd go on cooldown of course. Would make SB better on her and it'd require less "prep time" before blinking in. Maybe make that the aghs upgrade instead of the garbage we have now.

It's kinda annoying to have to pop PTA+Blademail+Mjollnir beforehand whenever you want to duel.

rexor0717

What if Duel automatically self cast PTA? It'd go on cooldown of course. Would make SB better on her and it'd require less "prep time" before blinking in. Maybe make that the aghs upgrade instead of the garbage we have now.

It's kinda annoying to have to pop PTA+Blademail+Mjollnir beforehand whenever you want to duel.
It just auto-activates every skill/item.

are you out of your mind

Maybe. But she's one of the most versatile heroes in the game. Solid mid as well with OO and PTA, provided you have a bottle. Can easily harass them out of lane and leave unscathed for the most part. Her debuff with PTA is incredibly useful, setting up duels which acts similarly to Doom's ult, i.e. completely shutting down the enemy and have your team focus on them. Having a tri-lane with AA + disable gets you very easy early kills. Oh and shuts down BB really hard too.

10. Legion Commander
9. Lich
8. Troll
7. Kunkka
6. Venomancer
5. Sven
4. Morphling
3. Alchemist
2. Luna
1. Terrorblade

Think Kunkka, Lich, and Veno are all decent heroes just don't really suit the current laning meta. I think Pudge is still on that list, tbh, though I lost to one earlier today so fuck me.

Troll is in a weird spot. Hero's really strong in certain comps given a smidge of RNG.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
my 3 worthless fkn heroes of 6.84: troll, terrorblade, and sven

every other hero feels like they at least do something these 3 r just fukn dogshit don't want them anywhere near my team or it's like 80% chance of loss or u win with these fukkers going like 4-10 aka the carry gettin carried this is scientific method based shit in quantum physics

for fuks sake when milkman's mom 0 whirling axes pure stats troll is arguably the most effective way to play the hero sometin is fukn wrong

Jex

I wonder if Icefrog will ever make Terrorblade a hero again. Not that I know what to do with him at this point, he just seems like utter trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom