• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satch

Banned
hopefully secret's fans will now move on to loving better teams, like EG
disappear.gif

DrPizza

Banned
They're surprised that Brood can be a decent right clicker? Brood will 1v1 pretty much any hero. Incapacitating Bite is brutal. And the damage bonus and lifesteal from her ult is huge. She's not often played that way, but her kit isn't just built for split pushing.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Time flies, maybe I am thinking three years ago then. Regardless, I do remember everyone saying upheaval was shit at some point, but yeah, it is definitely good now.

When I started playing it was generally recommended to not even level upheaval until 22-25. It was definitely shitty. But it's gotten several buffs in the last couple years and hasn't been bad for a while.

I wish i could play Brew...
he looks so dominant when played well

hes not hard to play

press r

press q click on someone

press tab hit w click on someone else

right click stuff

find earth spirit again press q on someone else

you really dont have to get fancy with the purge and windwalk, or get an aghs for that matter, if you dont want to, you'll win or lose the game 90% of the time without it so you can focus on that stuff later

most important is get in a fight and hit your slam into ult and then ez mode

i encourage you to try him hes tons of fun!

BearPawB

Banned
Have you tried it out? He's hard to master but not that hard to pick up, the micro skills necessary are minor compared to a Meepo/Druid/Naga.

I really haven't he is one of the few characters i haven't played (in a real match) in my ~1000 games of dota

But yeah, it is the micro that scares me. Maybe I'll practice him a bit.

Speaking of hard-to-master-heroes-being-played-in-this-lan, how difficult is visage? He looks super cool but I have trouble enough controlling one unit.

easier than brewmaster

micro isnt scary! just needs practice! just mess around a bit in a lobby or a bot match and itll come faster than you think

just use control groups

easier than brewmaster

micro isnt scary! just needs practice! just mess around a bit in a lobby or a bot match and itll come faster than you think

just use control groups

I have z bound to my hero, x to all my units including my hero and c to all my units excluding my hero. Is that specific enough or do I need to set up actual control groups?

EDIT: no way bane is just 11, I have so much trouble with that hero.

I have z bound to my hero, x to all my units inclusin my hero and c to all my units excluding my hero. Is that specific enough or do I need to set up actual control groups?

you use what works for you, if you make it work (which you totally can from that) rock it

im old school and just reassign 1 2 3 at the beginning of games

Anno

Guys I have a hard time playing anything but Windranger =( Support or core, preferably mid, but it always seems like a hero that can contribute. Why can't any other hero be this fun and versatile =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom