• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haunted

i think i was wrong about 6.84, i just have to learn to get good at dota until i can enjoy it fully
You know I'm just messin' with you, right? <3

At our level of play, there's two Dota 2's out there. The one we play and the one we watch the pros play. We all win if the pro games are as good and awesome to watch as this final series. :D

Tony Wisp.
disapprove.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
You know I'm just messin' with you, right? <3

At our level of play, there's two Dota 2's out there. The one we play and the one we watch the pros play. We all win if the pro games are as good and awesome to watch as this final series. :D

i'm serious, being bad at 6.84 and not enjoying it means i just need to get better and adapt to it, not that it's a bad patch

Haunted

All these split-second grave into TP decisions. Makes me wonder why I die in the laning stage as Dazzle at all.

Puppey's graves were super clutch in game 4 as well.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Oh yeah, PopDotaGAF. I saw a woman on the ferry today with a shirt that said "Don't be basic" in large, black letters.

Thought of you crazy kids.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Do they have enough lockdown for a farmed Weaver? Especially when that weaver is spitting negative armor on your tanky carries?

Edit: NVM you just kill everyone else.

Deso was always good on Weaver, but 3500 item now seems way too damn good to pass up. I might try this Aquil/Bottle weaver and rushing Deso.

thinking.gif

Big Dog

First lan win. That must have been an amazing series if the rest of those games were as fun to watch as game 5.

oh look another final that ends in a shitty 19 minutes...fuck this patch

How was that shitty? Seemed like straight outplaying to me. iG had some nice pick offs but they lost the draft and Zai played out of his mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom