• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

kvk1

cBj1LTf.png

Hylian7

I've been randoming a lot more lately. I sort of took the suggestion of playing support, but just randoming because honestly I don't want to just straight up spam support, more like just randoming (as first pick) and not repicking it generally unless it's Meepo, as I just don't feel confident enough to play in ranked.

Even then though, I'm just still getting nothing but hard games and I just don't win very many of them. I'm trying to focus more on strategy, my own play, etc, but I don't know what I'm missing here.

For example, in this game, it felt like we were just screwed from the start. The other team was able to 5-man by ten minutes and it didn't matter what we did, how Lycan pushed, they could just roll over us with no problem. It's a really frustrating thing to go against, I'm not blaming the game for the loss, I'm just saying it's a very difficult thing to face and I don't quite know what we could have done to stop it. Lycan was splitpushing and it didn't really do anything as they just took rax instead.

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1464070782

Dota is really frustrating.

Quesa

In hindsight, yeah, probably was, but I was forced to offlane because Ember wanted mid, so I needed to go catchup mode.

Lycan and ember could have picked up the slack on carry front. Probably didn't to make the team even more greedy by playing the third core. Q/W lets you fight earlier, especially without midas. But looking at damage it seems you still realized that at some point and contributed to fights.

Mohasus

it's incredible how luo went from an average player to a great one when he switched roles and the opposite thing happened with zai

Hylian7

Lycan and ember could have picked up the slack on carry front. Probably didn't to make the team even more greedy by playing the third core. Q/W lets you fight earlier, especially without midas. But looking at damage it seems you still realized that at some point and contributed to fights.

Yeah, our Necro also ancient jungled, which I'm not a fan of.

LMAO SO BAD

This game proving that deathball isn't nearly as strong currently as people complain.

It certainly is a problem in solo pubs when the team lacks communication, otherwise you can easily deal with them and use it against them.

Fighting after Rosh has just been taken stays extremely stupid unless you get a way better initiation than what Secret got.

iG really taking advantage of the fact that Secret has only one disable. Witch Doctor and Warlock destroying them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom