• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2: INHOUSE LEAGUE Season 2 |OT|

docbon

"indian luna"

0LeeOBJ.gif
0LeeOBJ.gif
0LeeOBJ.gif
0LeeOBJ.gif
0LeeOBJ.gif
0LeeOBJ.gif

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Captains, remember to shoot me a message or PM with your scheduled game time by Thursday. Only one captain has confirmed with me thus far :p.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Just another reminder to get me your game time by the end of today. Teams that still have not given me a time: Morton's Trenchers, Don's Cherry, The Ginyu Force, Shrapnel Club, Team Doki_Lemi, 2 Ogres 1 Club, Extranormal Gentlefish, It is all ogre, Fist Full of Meerus, Team EgoOne, and Cobra Kai.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I can confirm we will be taking our bye week to study you all and expose your weaknesses, then do nothing different with that knowledge
88EGmCc.gif

dommynick

I'll be casting Team It Is all Ogre vs Team Fist Full of Meerus on Sunday at 11:30AM PST and GAF Titans vs Eternal Elmos at 3:00PM PST. See you guys then!

shira didn't make any countdown pngs so I totally forgot this was happening again for another week

I'll try to cast game 2 of Don's Cherry's vs Morton's today and possibly Doki Lemi vs. Shrapnel Club after that.

shira

shira didn't make any countdown pngs so I totally forgot this was happening again for another week

I'll try to cast game 2 of Don's Cherry's vs Morton's today and possibly Doki Lemi vs. Shrapnel Club after that.

The Ginyu Force vs. Team Eurocleave Sun. 10AM/1PM
t1430067600z4.png

2 Ogres 1 Club vs. Extranormal Gentlefish Sun. 11AM/2PM
+
Team EgoOne vs. Cobra Kai Sun. 11AM/2PM
t1430071200z4.png

It is all Ogre vs. Fist Full of Meerus Sun. 11:30AM/2:30PM ******CASTER astro******
t1430073000z4.png

Team Audrey vs. Kobold Foreman and the Hill Trolls Sun. 1PM/4PM
t1430078400z4.png

GAF Titans vs. The Eternal Elmos Sun. 3PM/6PM ******CASTER astro******
t1430085600z4.png

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
When we get to the playoffs how exactly are they going to work? Just top placing teams seeded further along? Don't see it in the rules

Yeah, teams will be seeded based on their record (tiebreaker rules are outlined in the rules should those be necessary). Playoff format will most likely be a 16 team bracket (two teams eliminated from the regular season).

The reason that playoff info (aside from tiebreaker stuff) isn't in the rules is that it's just not set in stone (i.e. considering giving the top 2 teams in each division the option to choose their opponent or potentially doing a 12 team bracket). I'll have more concrete info as we get to the later weeks. All I can say is that every team should bring their A game as standings do matter and will be big for playoff seeding and qualification.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Just a rule clarification: the 15 minute late match timer only begins when one team produces 5 players. So if the match is scheduled for 11 AM, and a team shows up with 5 at 11:07; the other team has until 11:22 to field 5, not 11:15.

Venrlia

Neo Member
Hey guys, I'm relatively new to gaf and was wondering if I could possibly get an invite to the guild and participate in some of the inhouses?

Dec

Thanks for casting, did my best.

I kept omnislashing QoP because the only hope of winning at that gold deficit was comeback gold from QoP and if I got a bash during omni I had a chance of killing her without ghost scepter activation.

After 25 minutes there is no use in analyzing, simply too far behind. QoP made too much space for Dusa and our team had no lockdown to kill her, couldn't punish the ghost scepter because no magic damage. No blink on Shaman and couldn't get to Abyssal.

Top Bottom