• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2: INHOUSE LEAGUE Season 2 |OT|

always carry dust.

facepalm.gif

BeesEight

why did i say i weould cast itt

also my camera is way worse than i thought i blame my head being hazy

You are the true hero of the IHL.

Also, sorry team for being so quiet. Couldn't get the in-game voice chat to change keys for some reason and wasn't sure putting the voice volume to minimum would work. I'll see if I can't iron that out later.

Quesa

I'm not seeing the ck vs eul's game anywhere -- in client or in dotabuff.

Also:
HJ3zjT4.png

Give people techies and lose. Ban techies and lose. Your choice.

Quesa

God league play is legit souring me on pubs. I can't play my fav offlaners whenever I want as a team, but man I have zero interest in pubbing right now. Unless it's Earth Spirit or Techies.

About how much work and time do you estimate it would take to make a Sportscenter clip highlight video of 1 week of IHL

Crowdsource and vote on a list of top 5 plays with match IDs+times and sure, I wouldn't mind putting a little something together. It'd probably be better off as a biweekly thing though.

Madouu

@watchyourback generally with vs in a heavy stun trilane scenario, you want to save up mana for a second stun during engagements levels 1-3 instead of doing stun>wave unless you are confident wave will secure you the kill.

Crowdsource and vote on a list of top 5 plays with match IDs+times and sure, I wouldn't mind putting a little something together. It'd probably be better off as a biweekly thing though.

If games end up being so densely packed as this week it might be kind of difficult to effectively "crowdsource" everything since there won't be many people watching some of the games.

shira

Yeah, I think gathering the info and timestamps would be a huge timesink. It's not like DotaCinema where you have attentionwhores who timestamp all their plays.

ViviOggi

btw dude, i watched your game 1 and 2. Did you know you could remove slardar ult with dark pact?
Yeah I know, watching the VOD I was wondering myself why my dumb ass didn't do it. Guess I was distracted somehow but it was a costly brainfart, at least one kill shouldn't have happened. Tsunami rightfully harped on it, great cast btw.

52club

@watchyourback generally with vs in a heavy stun trilane scenario, you want to save up mana for a second stun during engagements levels 1-3 instead of doing stun>wave unless you are confident wave will secure you the kill.

Thanks for the advice, it was only my fifth time playing her so those tips are much appreciated.

Top Bottom