• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2: INHOUSE LEAGUE Season 2 |OT|

EGM92

Hey guys, I'm not going to be able to participate in scrims and maybe a couple of games as I'm in the hospital and don't now when I'll be home. So Vade, Haz, Awful waffle, 54321, please get a stand in for now I'd message you guys on steam but they recently updated the mobile client and broke it

TUSR

Banned
Another reminder, I need both captains confirming the times.

1. Weekly games must be scheduled between captains for anytime on Fri – Sun, but the agreed upon official date and time must be reported by BOTH captains and validated by an admin no later than 11:59 PM PST on Thursday of any particular week. If neither captain reports to an admin by this time, both teams will go 0-2 for the week. If one captain is inactive or unresponsive, the opposing captain should provide logs of attempted contact in order to be granted a forfeit victory. This is to ensure a relatively smooth scheduling process.

Bolded team names on the schedule have confirmed their side.

shira

Everyone except:

Have their games set, get back to me ASAP on the game times guys.

I think we agreed as a team we can play, but one dude is missing. We have an announcement on our team page that it's Sunday at basically the same time as last week - does it have to be ksan confirming, I pm'd jakku anyway.

TUSR

Banned
I think we agreed as a team we can play, but one dude is missing. We have an announcement on our team page that it's Sunday at basically the same time as last week - does it have to be ksan confirming, I pm'd jakku anyway.

Jakku and Ksan have both confirmed

TUSR

Banned
Reminder, I need both captains confirming the times.

1. Weekly games must be scheduled between captains for anytime on Fri – Sun, but the agreed upon official date and time must be reported by BOTH captains and validated by an admin no later than 11:59 PM PST on Thursday of any particular week. If neither captain reports to an admin by this time, both teams will go 0-2 for the week. If one captain is inactive or unresponsive, the opposing captain should provide logs of attempted contact in order to be granted a forfeit victory. This is to ensure a relatively smooth scheduling process.

Bolded team names on the schedule have confirmed their side.

Vade+Hylian you guys are saying different days to me.

TUSR

Banned
IEnqoS7.png

Schedule for this weekend's games. Make sure you contact an admin to host the lobby with the ticket.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
For those teams that were directly given a couple of free agent choices, please make sure you get back to me with your choice after confirming with a player.

TUSR

Banned
gg boys, thanks to astro and pro for casting.

always great to go back and listen to a match and learn from the commentary.

Yessh, the matches tomorrow are stacked up like crazy. I'm playing in the latest one on Sunday and astro said he'll be casting Lunaifu v. Eurocleave.

I'll be free to cast Morton v. Audrey and one of the 3P EST games. Either Ginyu v. Kobold or Ogre v. Ogre. My internet is behaving itself right now, so stream should be working as well.

TUSR

Banned
Tomorrows games(PST/EST):

• Morton's Trenchers vs. Team Audrey Sun. 10am/1pm
  • Team EgoOne vs. Extranormal Gentlefish Sun. 11am/2pm
  • GAF Titans vs. Fist Full of Meerus Sun. 11am/2pm
  • Team Lunaifu vs. Team Eurocleave Sun. 11:30am/2:30pm
  • The Ginyu Force vs. Kobold Foreman and the Hill Trolls Sun. 12pm/3pm
  • It is all Ogre vs. 2 Ogres 1 Club Sun. 12pm/3pm
  • BRULE'S EUL'S vs. Cobra Kai Sun. 3pm/6pm

traveler

Not Wario
I've been totally out of the loop on the game since TI4 and have no idea what the current meta is like- what would be a good recent tourney to watch to catch up on it?

Edit: oh whoops, wrong thread haha. although i guess i could learn from you guys.

Madouu

gg Team Crow, we got wrecked by pl first game but we bounced back well thanks to TUSR in game 2! fun games. And thanks for the cast, it's always fun listening to these after the matches.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Can someone explain to me why this rule exists:

So there are no questions raised about ghosting in the lobby. You can cast from dotatv, so you're delayed by two minutes. But when I say caster, I usually mean someone in the lobby, in a broadcaster channel, pimpin' their stream, and casting the game.

yarden24

Yessh, the matches tomorrow are stacked up like crazy. I'm playing in the latest one on Sunday and astro said he'll be casting Lunaifu v. Eurocleave.

I'll be free to cast Morton v. Audrey and one of the 3P EST games. Either Ginyu v. Kobold or Ogre v. Ogre. My internet is behaving itself right now, so stream should be working as well.

that ginyu vs kobold game sounds pretty good =D

Top Bottom