• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2: INHOUSE LEAGUE Season 2 |OT|

We got reked. Need more practice. I felt we weren't on the same page for so many fights.

I don't think the games went that badly, I think game one was more an out draft we just really went hardcore into making sure your Ursa had no impact. Game two actually felt fairly close at times was so worried one of our pushes would fail and the game would go to hell for us

Also you should have heard our mumble when you banned KOTL first phase, made me feel special thanks for that!

Also thanks to the casters for casting the game was really interesting to watch in retrospect especially some of the things that you guys were curious about.

Ursa ban, we did feel comfortable playing against it but also we didn't want to commit to drafting around it like with game one

The deathball, it was after 2am I was tired we agreed to finish it in 30 minutes one way or another

The tri lane misplays, honestly we just hadn't played together enough weren't fully on the same page with when to go in. Also when we dove the base with Ravage 5 seconds off coming off cooldown it was just lack of communication definitely need to work on that

Good games anyway was really fun

shira

The Eternal Elmos vs. Fist Full of Meerus Sat. 11am/2pm
t1430589600z4.png

BRULE'S EUL'S vs. Extranormal Gentlefish Sat. 12pm/3pm
t1430593200z4.png

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
New rule for ihl disconnects going forward:
In the case of random disconnects, the game will auto-pause (because it is ticketed)--45 seconds of “auto-pause” time will be granted that does not count towards a team’s 5 pauses. After this 45s, if the player has not reconnected, the team can then elect to start using their 5 pauses or play on.

@tsunami, sorry that's my bad. I forgot you were casting so I may have started pretty quickly :(.

Tsunami, I did not know about that Assassinate icon at all. That kinda helps a lot.

Also, your warding guide was also insanely helpful. I didn't put it together that you were that Tsunami.

Tsunami, I did not know about that Assassinate icon at all. That kinda helps a lot.

Also, your warding guide was also insanely helpful. I didn't put it together that you were that Tsunami.

Yeah I figured as much. That Illuminate+Assassinate death was the giveaway. And yes indeed, that is me. Always like to hear that people benefit from it.

shira

the rest of today's games, no idea about casters

Team Eurocleave vs. Morton's Trenchers Sun. 10am/1pm
t1430672400z4.png

Don's Cherry vs. Team Audrey Sun. 11am/2pm
t1430676000z4.png

Team EgoOne vs. It is all Ogre Sun. 12pm/3pm
GAF Titans vs. 2 Ogres 1 Club Sun. 12pm/3pm
t1430679600z4.png

Top Bottom