• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2: INHOUSE LEAGUE Season 3 Thread

gai_shain

need more demi_loki and cobra Kai players

WutFace.png

TUSR

Banned
Quote this post if you need an invite to the IHL Steam Group

Ill do a bulk invite later so you can keep track of announcements.

is the steam group a good way to keep track of preseason games etc. if I'm not going to actually join the league?

tw*bear and I aren't on speaking terms and I'm not steam friends with enough of y'all to piggyback, but I wanna root against inkls.

inkls

is the steam group a good way to keep track of preseason games etc. if I'm not going to actually join the league?

tw*bear and I aren't on speaking terms and I'm not steam friends with enough of y'all to piggyback, but I wanna root against inkls.

DansGame.png

TheCrow

Guess I'll give it another shot. Hoping to get my internet fixed this saturday. Trying to play as creeps warp around the map is impossible.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
signups close tomorrow boys

draft is saturday, september 12th @ 6:30 PM. we are going to reorder the spreadsheet by mmr tomorrow to make it easy for captains.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
List of captains:
godelsmetric
Jambi
Vamlock
Minosha
Pastafarian
Vade
Hylian7
Freakinchair
Thorkingbei
Gofu

shira

Gonna pass on this season too, still don't think I'm good enough for even the worst team.

Living that #IHL4_Dream

Average MMR this time round is 3500.
Assuming the top 50 MMR's play around 4050 MMR average/player.

#noscrubs #
invoker-fume.gif

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Just a notice, week 1 games will be "practice" games—they are required, but do not count towards your overall season record). Think of it as a warm-up week and activity check. Week 2-6 games will be the regular season games that officially count.

^^IGNORE THIS POST IT IS WRONG--week 1 games will count

Top Bottom