• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2: INHOUSE LEAGUE Season 3 Thread

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
There have been two slight changes in the draft order (chair/hylian and vade/pastafarian) because we suck at math:
1) godelsmetric
2) Jambi
3) Vamlock
4) Minosha
5) Vade
6) Pastafarian
7) Freakinchair
8) Hylian7
9) Thorkingbei
10) Gofu

Saprol

Quote this post if you need an invite to the IHL Steam Group

Ill do a bulk invite later so you can keep track of announcements.

naga-song1.gif

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Sorry again if you went undrafted; we want everyone to get drafted, but it's just not feasible :(. We wanted to expand to 12 teams, but we just didn't have enough signups to do so, and sadly the cutoff became 10 teams despite us having enough for say, 11.5 (which obviously isn't possible). Again, you'll be placed in the free agent pool and hopefully get a chance to replace guys who have to drop out! We had about 10-20 free agents land on teams last season.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
My money is on team gofu I think...

I can't believe there's no ticket this time around, that means we can't easily track stats for the tournament on Dotabuff either.

It also means that my voice won't be preserved for ages. Especially since all the Source 1 replays are ded.

TUSR

Banned
I was playing around with submitting a Reborn ticket, since the original one was submitted during Source 1.

You have to trick the system to publish a ticket in Reborn, but it works.

If either of them gets through before the first week of the regular season (25-27) you'll know.

Since the preseason cross div scrims don't need to be on the ticket. We can pray that ticket and team functionality is added in the next ~2 weeks.

Top Bottom