• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2: INHOUSE LEAGUE Season 3 Thread

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
just like yesterday
CoolCat.png

reported

wow I thought you stopped playing Dota
Wait I have to play dota?

Notice me senpai
Greetings!
pillow playing
PogChamp.png
PogChamp.png
PogChamp.png
PogChamp.png
PogChamp.png

pretty sure there are still going to be people below that going to be drafted, but in general thats probably going to be true
See you on the battlefield.

Coco so next level he even betrayed IHL. Alumnus is still whipped. Cheese left and was never seen again. Remeris still scumbagging somewhere. Team prologue over.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
alright yall motherfuckers that signed up but did not link to your gaf post or post in this thread despite having a gaf account... smh
rage.gif
. yall just making it more difficult for us to delete the joke signups or signups from non-community members.

you had one job

IcyStorm

Coco so next level he even betrayed IHL. Alumnus is still whipped. Cheese left and was never seen again. Remeris still scumbagging somewhere. Team prologue over.

I think I saw Remeris's name on the signup sheet. You can dish out justice for his scumbagging

unless you end up on the same team.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
So far we got 103 signups - 7 ineligible players - 10 captains, so 86 players eligible to be drafted as of right now. So decently high likelihood that you will be drafted; however, if you are not, you will be placed into the free agent pool (along with the ineligible guys), so there is still hope!

Signups close at midnight, and the spreadsheet will be filtered by MMR soon after.

Just a notice, week 1 games will be "practice" games—they are required, but do not count towards your overall season record). Think of it as a warm-up week and activity check. Week 2-6 games will be the regular season games that officially count.

^^THIS POST IS WRONG

Week 1 games will count and be a part of the regular season (counts as part of your regular season record). Also, just like last season, we will have two divisions, albeit this team with 5 teams each. Four teams from each division advance to the playoffs. BYE weeks are still a must as we have 10 teams (so it's either a 10 week season or a 6 week season with BYE's, we decided on the latter).

If a team doesn't really want to to take their BYE week (and has players available), just get in touch with the other captain and schedule a scrim with the cross-divisional BYE captain as if it were a normal bo2. That way you both can still play, and get some cross-divisional practice.

FACE

Banned
Wait I have to play dota?

Greetings!

See you on the battlefield.

I'm retiring a winner, it's different.

TUSR

Banned
Signups closed

anyone past this point will be added to the free agent pool

all PMs sent to me have had their info updated on the spread sheet too.

TUSR

Banned
If your listed MMR is off by a decent amount (>200) please PM me and let me know.

Bokr and I will just remove you at any time of the season if we find it inaccurate.

Top Bottom