• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DotA 2 Item Trading |OT|

Spookie

All my haves and wants summed up here : http://dota-trade.com/user=25377

trades.jpg

Yay/Nay?

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.

I'd give that trident for the sven cape.

edit : oooh you mean those highlighted items I guess, I actually got that helm just now from Botolf and am holding onto any Axe-related items.

Riverfield

Neo Member
Sure, I'll trade the shoulders.

Also, I just got another egg. Anybody want to trade? Will also toss in 2 red and 2 blue essences for free if you want em.

Having some Essences for trade.

4 x Wex (Yellow)
3 x Exort (Red)
1 x Quas (Blue)

Trading 1 Essence for one common
Trading 2 for Uncommon
Trading 4 for Rare (I dont think this will happen)
And all for Mythical (And this one is impossible because nobody would do it)

Helmholtz

I was wondering if someone could give me some trading advice.
I have Earbuds in TF2, and they seem to be worth 15-16 dota 2 keys right now, according to TF2 outpost. Is it likely that over time they'll go up in value more, or is this probably the most I'd get? I'm thinking of trading them because I don't play TF2 anymore and would rather have Dota keys.

I was wondering if someone could give me some trading advice.
I have Earbuds in TF2, and they seem to be worth 15-16 dota 2 keys right now, according to TF2 outpost. Is it likely that over time they'll go up in value more, or is this probably the most I'd get? I'm thinking of trading them because I don't play TF2 anymore and would rather have Dota keys.

It will not go up in normal situations. Maybe u get lucky and some desperate person wants it or someone is desperate because of some event. So try your best to get lucky finding someone who even plays TF2 anymore.

Riverfield

Neo Member
So what do people do with keys? I understand it's the easiest currency you can use because you trade it through steam, but is there an easy way to trade keys for money or something?

Additionally, would the price of the diretide couriers increase in value because they are limited? Because it's a holiday thing, I'm wondering if it wouldn't increase because it might return next halloween.

So what do people do with keys? I understand it's the easiest currency you can use because you trade it through steam, but is there an easy way to trade keys for money or something?

Additionally, would the price of the diretide couriers increase in value because they are limited? Because it's a holiday thing, I'm wondering if it wouldn't increase because it might return next halloween.

You can trade keys for money via Paypal but all trading sites that allow those deals to be set up say that it's your own responsibility to ensure that you don't get screwed over. Sometimes middlemen are set up to hold both sides of the trade until they're sure neither side is scamming the other.

As for Greevil Couriers, the fact that you can still buy eggs in the store indicates that there'll be more events where you can find essences.

Virzeth

Reposting from page 8 [1] with some changes:

[H] Heirloom of the Temple Priestess [2] - The Soul Reaper [2] - Sash of Death's Bride [2] - 2xGreevil Eggs (3Q3W3E & 2Q3W3E) [3][4] - 5xQuas, 2xWex, 1xExort - Strange Modifier (Track Bounty Gold) - Various Rares & Un/Commons.
And 4xDota 2 tradable invites that I can't even give away foh free. Just ask for them.

[W] Baby Roshan (either "Diretide 2012" or without a label, no "Uncraftables" plz).

---

[1] For you mortals using the 50 PostsPerPage layout.
[2] Uncrated, with the "Diretide 2012" label.
[3] Unhatched, so if you have (/access to) some spare essences, you can still customize them.
[4] Weird thing most of you were probably aware of, the icons in the backpack are bugged: Seraphic Egg - Imbued Egg.

---

» My inventory. «

Mythicals are not for sale. <3

Update - the Imbued Egg is now a Voracious Egg. Added 8 Common essences to the list.
...and I just got 2 more Dota invites. 4 now!

Conceptor

Just for those of you guys that plan on opening crates or using keys to buy items, I have a ton of keys that I'd be willing to sell to you guys though paypal. Feel free to message if you ever need any

Thread died as soon as Diretide ended. Haha.

Anyway.

More duplicates to trade with if anyone wants them:

Forgemaster's Apron (Axe) (Common)
Fireborn Odachi (Juggernaut) (Mythical)
Relic Blade of the Kuur Ishiminari (Juggernaut) (Common)
Vambraces of the Slain Dragon (Dragon Knight) (Uncommon)
Winged Paladin's Defiance (Omniknight) (Rare)
Harvester of the Hidden Hunter (Bounty Hunter) (Common)

If interested, add me and we can work something out.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/pureauthor/

Updating my duplicates list:

Have:

Saberhorn's Pauldron (Axe) (Rare)
Sylvan Guard's Quiver (Drow) (Common)
Birot's Helm of Dignity (Morphling) (Rare)
Radiant Crystal Crown (Morphling) (Common)
Flameguard Set Pieces (Sven) (Can trade as a set or in pieces)
Vile Carnival Hat (Witch Doctor) (Uncommon)
Harvester of the Hidden Hunter (Bounty Hunter) (Common)
Sacrificial Shortblade (Bounty Hunter) (Uncommon)
Magus Magnus Set Pieces (Invoker) (Can trade as a set or in pieces)
Lucky Belly Belt (Ogre Magi) (Uncommon)

Want:

Since these are all duplicates, I'm willing to let them go for just about whatever you offer.

If interested, add me:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/pureauthor/

Top Bottom